Patch Notes - 1.8.4

Patch Notes - https://defusestudios.com/survival-inventory-pn/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Patch Notes - 1.8.3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have emailed you and got no reply, and i guess i should of made it clear by i meant to upload a working pack to u then u can check invoices then give a link but nvm, can you check your email on the issue please, its with the dropbox merged version, when u die with the player the second one that spawns doesn't get saved and comes up with playerbuildcomponent is pending kill. seems like that is my only issue i have left with the packs merged is the not saving after a death.

also resent email incase you didnt see that last one
    Last edited by oldnag; 04-17-2018, 09:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by oldnag View Post
    does any one have a working survival inventory and build system that hasnt got tons of errors and problems like the drop box one that they can share, im having a problem after the first character death, that the next one doesnt save at all and warning flood saying playerbuildcomponent is pending kill
    If you having issues you can contact me at support@defusestudios.com and i will do my best to help, but you should not be asking for links to the files as shearing the files breaks the TOS you agreed to when you bought the assets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    does any one have a working survival inventory and build system that hasnt got tons of errors and problems like the drop box one that they can share, im having a problem after the first character death, that the next one doesnt save at all and warning flood saying playerbuildcomponent is pending kill
    Last edited by oldnag; 04-16-2018, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Patch Notes - 1.8.1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update 1.8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by demonz85 View Post
    hi! im trying to drag item out of inventory or equiped item to drop item... how could i achieve this? thanks.
    I am planning to add this in the next update, but if you cant wait you could use a border and detect when the object is released over that border in the Inventory HUD and then call the drop item function in the inventory component.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi! im trying to drag item out of inventory or equiped item to drop item... how could i achieve this? thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I publish here after 4H to look for the problem with your integration that will not work .. I have the latest version 18.3 as well as your two asset update.

I followed the video, but your video is not very clear.

The files I downloaded on DropBox I replace with those in the folder Content \ PlayerBuildingSystem \ Blueprints \ HUD? that's what I did.

I reboot unreal engine, and then? in your video I do not know if it's after the change of files or before? the files on dropbox are those of the video? so not have to watch the whole video?

I added in S_Build_Part_Infos a variable "Cost" with S Item Cost I save.
    As soon as I return to the other folder BuildObject the MESH disappeared then you open BP_DoorFrame_01, PlotPole, BP_MasterBuildPart, is impossible to compile several ERROR are displayed:

I am stuck here ..
    I do not know what to do.

I sent an e-mail to the support, I followed the beginning but I can not continue the video being blocked on these errors so impossible to save to continue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just a note but when u press E at nothing an then look at storage it opens it with out pressing anything. not sure but last version didn't do this I don't think it did.
    also does it with items.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for the info just got my build back took a bit longer than expected

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RydgeMrPinky View Post
    i haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet but does the integrated system work with world composition and level streaming off the bat or would i need to place save systems in each tile? or just the persistent level? or is this currently untested? currently in the middle of a day long build time from world machine for a medium-ish build. figure id ask before i jump in.
    It work by default with Landscapes and Landscape Mesh Proxy Actors. You should only need one save system in the scene for it to work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet but does the integrated system work with world composition and level streaming off the bat or would i need to place save systems in each tile? or just the persistent level? or is this currently untested? currently in the middle of a day long build time from world machine for a medium-ish build. figure id ask before i jump in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ha oh yeah forgot to reparent you are right thank for the other info too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X