No announcement yet.

Survival Inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I think I know why this is not working for me. In the PlayerInventoryComponent - Unequip Item at the end of the code from character call Set Equipped Mesh now when I do get Set Equipped Mesh it does not show with Equipped Mesh Slot Type. In the photo you will see.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	261.5 KB
ID:	1130740

7/7/17 1:15 Am

This is just an update on the unequip issue I got it fixed. Here is an image of what I did.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1130748
    Last edited by ΞΔεvRοτΞ; 07-07-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

You could also right click the pin and hit split pin

Comment

Hi im thinking of buying your pack through our system i see pictures where you can add items and the item type is there a way to add weapons like guns and stuff if i have the animations and the gun model it would be cool if you could show how you would go about adding something like that with your system

Comment

I also would like to know? ^ But yeah just off top how hard would it be to use an actor for weapons n so on also can even do pawn to possess like a raven n so on lol but I`m going to look into it soon.

Comment

Not yet unless you are able to code that in your self, it is something being worked on

Comment

Hi! I'm thinking about buying the pack but I was wondering if it can be easily editable. The two main things I am wondering about is that could you remove the weight system easily and that if I have an interaction system already could I replace yours?

Comment

You Should come out with a weapon system for this pack you have 2 awesome packs.

Comment

Both things are possible, it really depends on your own knowledge of blueprints. If you give me an email with what you have so far i will do my best to help

Comment

I'm working on alot of cool new things for survival inventory, player building system and a new pack. should start seeing some of the new things soon!

Comment

how did you do for the equipped mesh slot type

Hello i come and ask you how did you do for the equipped mesh slot type, i know well that it is not associated with my character, how did you do, thank you
                      Can anyone help me? please

Bonjour, je viens vous demander comment avez-vous fait pour le type de slot maillot équipé, je sais bien qu'il n'est pas associé à mon personnage, comment avez-vous fait, merci
                      Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider? S'il vous plaît

Name:	Desktop 22-07-2017 19-17-28-284.png
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1131403Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop 22-07-2017 19-18-37-791.png
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	1131404

Comment

Right click the equipment mesh pin on the node and select split pin

Comment

You are sure that it works, because when selects the pin of the mesh, it re conect on the one that is already connected

Comment

Thank you very much, now I know I can count on your skills, can you tell me or I have to go to put the clothes in the right direction and in the right place SVP

Merci beaucoup, maintenant je sais que je peux compter sur vos compétences, pouvez-vous me dire ou je dois aller mettre les vêtements dans la bonne direction et au bon endroit SVP

Name:	Desktop 23-07-2017 16-56-42-352.png
Size:	461.1 KB
ID:	1131438

Comment

Hello, I was messing around with this an this error pops up

Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Attempted to assign to None from function: 'Toggle Inventory' from node: Set PostProcessSettings in graph: Toggle Inventory in object: PlayerInventoryComponent with description: Attempted to assign to None
                              Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property Player Camera from function: 'Toggle Inventory' from node: Set PostProcessSettings in graph: Toggle Inventory in object: PlayerInventoryComponent with description: Accessed None trying to read property Player Camera
                              it seems like to me that blur in the back of the inventory when u pop it up is gone. I been trying to figure this out. just figure you can help with this.

Update: Fix the problem it was my mistake for got to set what the "Player Camera" was.. seeing i forgot i changed camera's name. :P thanks anywho.
                              Last edited by Bioware; 07-27-2017, 06:52 AM. Reason: status report.

Comment

Working...
                              X