Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survival Inventory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    jakehowe2004

    Hey there,

    I emailed Epic for a 3rd time yesterday still no response, very frustrating for me and I sure you guys too but there is not a whole lot i can do sorry.

    I'll take a look now and see what the issue is and once i fix it ill add it in to the update im waiting for them to upload thanks for letting me know

    Comment


      jakehowe2004

      I have just taken a look and on my version the tick box is unticked so that should solve the problem for that, as for the water bottle and apple not stacking when you tick the stackable tick you also will need to set the max stack value in the itemdata data table as well by default this is 1 and i think thats what is causing your issue.

      Comment


        LMFAO! Ya thanks you... sorry long nights and days you know sometimes you overlook something so simple as I did.
        Working on things getting ready to push on this update when they get off there butt on their end (Epic that is) thanks for the reply bud as always.

        Keep us Posted Ok.
        Last edited by DarkRisenGamez; 09-14-2017, 08:49 PM.

        Comment


          I have just received an email from Epic saying that there is a backlog of updates to be reviewed and they are working through them. Not sure if this means every update will also be reviewed before being sent to the store.

          Comment


            Yes that is ****...
            That they have to review an existing asset that is only being updated or added to. Not like your uploading or adding a new Asset all together, so I don't see the point of reviewing something that's been on the marketplace for this long. "When it comes to an update".

            Comment


              Originally posted by jakehowe2004 View Post
              Yes that is ****...
              That they have to review an existing asset that is only being updated or added to. Not like your uploading or adding a new Asset all together, so I don't see the point of reviewing something that's been on the marketplace for this long. "When it comes to an update".
              Yeah not really too sure how it works now but they have pushed the update out to the store now so I will get on making a video for that.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Defuse Studios View Post

                Yeah not really too sure how it works now but they have pushed the update out to the store now so I will get on making a video for that.
                Sounds great! Cannot wait to get back to work! Keep us posted Bud, and keep up the great work as always.

                What about the Updates for the building system? I thought that was the update that was coming out ..lol I guess a little confused...haha

                UPDATE (One Issue Found):
                I tested out the new update, but found a issue sorry to say bud.
                When you add items to the inventory and when inventory states "Inventory full", then add a backpack to the character. you still cannot pickup
                Items even though you now have more Inventory space.
                Last edited by DarkRisenGamez; 09-15-2017, 07:16 PM.

                Comment


                  jakehowe2004

                  Hey,

                  Just took a look and I'm not getting that issue on 4.17, what version engine are you using?

                  Also the Player Building System update is taking a little longer as i have remade all the stone build parts, creating low poly wood build parts and making a much better UI.

                  But I think people will really like the update and it definitely will be worth the wait

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Defuse Studios View Post
                    jakehowe2004

                    Hey,

                    Just took a look and I'm not getting that issue on 4.17, what version engine are you using?

                    Also the Player Building System update is taking a little longer as i have remade all the stone build parts, creating low poly wood build parts and making a much better UI.

                    But I think people will really like the update and it definitely will be worth the wait

                    Hi bud, ya some reason I had that issue at that time..., and I'm using 4.17.1 of the engine.
                    No worries for some reason it's not doing it now. I cant figure out why it is **** strange even my wife was like what the heck...

                    So very sorry for bugging you over that.

                    Cant wait the Building update!!!! Any ETA on the release?
                    Last edited by DarkRisenGamez; 09-16-2017, 08:36 PM.

                    Comment


                      jakehowe2004

                      Hey I sent you a pm, as for the ETA its really hard to say with the long waits with Epic but hopefully i will be done in the next couple of weeks but i cant make any promises as I moving house this month so that could cause some delays.

                      Comment


                        cool let us know when the video is out and have fun with the move

                        Comment


                          @Defuse Studios

                          Any News on everything?

                          Jake.

                          Comment


                            jakehowe2004

                            made some changes the how you can edit some of the grids which makes it easier to add door grids and added window grids and foundation stairs grids. Still need to do the new ui but I’m right in the middle of moving at the moment so a lot of moving and cleaning things at the moment

                            Comment


                              Hmm I have a question has anyone implemented a weapon system yet ? just wondering.

                              Comment


                                @Defuse Studios

                                Any news this week bud?

                                Jake.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X