No announcement yet.

Survival Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you are having problems with lighting showing randomly in your game. set bp_model viewer lights and meshes to a different light channel. the point light are not very noticeable but if you put a directional light in the model viewer to see the character equipment better make sure to change your light channels.

Comment

• @Defuse Studios

Any News on the update?
      It's Mid-Week, hoping for some information on the update we are all waiting for.

Also on another note: If you have Beans and set to stack-able and go into inventory and consume the item the whole stack goes used / gone.
      And if you Set Apples or the Water Bottle to stack-able, and go into inventory they will still not stack.
      Any Solutions?

Update: (I fixed the problem with the Beans there was a checkbox "Remove Stack", you had checked but once I unchecked it got it working.)
      but still issue with apples and water bottle / other items.

Thanks again..
      Last edited by jakehowe2004; 09-13-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• jakehowe2004

Hey there,

I emailed Epic for a 3rd time yesterday still no response, very frustrating for me and I sure you guys too but there is not a whole lot i can do sorry.

I'll take a look now and see what the issue is and once i fix it ill add it in to the update im waiting for them to upload thanks for letting me know

Comment

• jakehowe2004

I have just taken a look and on my version the tick box is unticked so that should solve the problem for that, as for the water bottle and apple not stacking when you tick the stackable tick you also will need to set the max stack value in the itemdata data table as well by default this is 1 and i think thats what is causing your issue.

Comment

• LMFAO! Ya thanks you... sorry long nights and days you know sometimes you overlook something so simple as I did.
            Working on things getting ready to push on this update when they get off there butt on their end (Epic that is) thanks for the reply bud as always.

Keep us Posted Ok.
            Last edited by jakehowe2004; 09-14-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• I have just received an email from Epic saying that there is a backlog of updates to be reviewed and they are working through them. Not sure if this means every update will also be reviewed before being sent to the store.

Comment

• Yes that is ****...
                That they have to review an existing asset that is only being updated or added to. Not like your uploading or adding a new Asset all together, so I don't see the point of reviewing something that's been on the marketplace for this long. "When it comes to an update".

Comment

• Originally posted by jakehowe2004 View Post
                  Yes that is ****...
                  That they have to review an existing asset that is only being updated or added to. Not like your uploading or adding a new Asset all together, so I don't see the point of reviewing something that's been on the marketplace for this long. "When it comes to an update".
                  Yeah not really too sure how it works now but they have pushed the update out to the store now so I will get on making a video for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Defuse Studios View Post

Yeah not really too sure how it works now but they have pushed the update out to the store now so I will get on making a video for that.
                    Sounds great! Cannot wait to get back to work! Keep us posted Bud, and keep up the great work as always.

What about the Updates for the building system? I thought that was the update that was coming out ..lol I guess a little confused...haha

UPDATE (One Issue Found):
                    I tested out the new update, but found a issue sorry to say bud.
                    When you add items to the inventory and when inventory states "Inventory full", then add a backpack to the character. you still cannot pickup
                    Items even though you now have more Inventory space.
                    Last edited by jakehowe2004; 09-15-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• jakehowe2004

Hey,

Just took a look and I'm not getting that issue on 4.17, what version engine are you using?

Also the Player Building System update is taking a little longer as i have remade all the stone build parts, creating low poly wood build parts and making a much better UI.

But I think people will really like the update and it definitely will be worth the wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Defuse Studios View Post
                        jakehowe2004

Hey,

Just took a look and I'm not getting that issue on 4.17, what version engine are you using?

Also the Player Building System update is taking a little longer as i have remade all the stone build parts, creating low poly wood build parts and making a much better UI.

But I think people will really like the update and it definitely will be worth the wait

Hi bud, ya some reason I had that issue at that time..., and I'm using 4.17.1 of the engine.
                        No worries for some reason it's not doing it now. I cant figure out why it is **** strange even my wife was like what the heck...

So very sorry for bugging you over that.

Cant wait the Building update!!!! Any ETA on the release?
                        Last edited by jakehowe2004; 09-16-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• jakehowe2004

Hey I sent you a pm, as for the ETA its really hard to say with the long waits with Epic but hopefully i will be done in the next couple of weeks but i cant make any promises as I moving house this month so that could cause some delays.

Comment

• cool let us know when the video is out and have fun with the move

Comment

• @Defuse Studios

Any News on everything?

Jake.

Comment

• jakehowe2004

made some changes the how you can edit some of the grids which makes it easier to add door grids and added window grids and foundation stairs grids. Still need to do the new ui but I’m right in the middle of moving at the moment so a lot of moving and cleaning things at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X