UE4 Marketplace Pages not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SUPPORT] UE4 Marketplace Pages not working

Whenever i search for something in the UE4 Marketplace, i can only look at the first page. when i click on f.e. "Show Page 2" it only shows "No Content Found".

Any Solution to this? Marketplace is pretty useless this way. if i can only look at 1 site

Happens in Browser and in Epic Games Launcher

Originally posted by MaizmO View Post
    Whenever i search for something in the UE4 Marketplace, i can only look at the first page. when i click on f.e. "Show Page 2" it only shows "No Content Found".

Any Solution to this? Marketplace is pretty useless this way. if i can only look at 1 site

Happens in Browser and in Epic Games Launcher
    I'll pass this on to one of the epic staff in the discord... As a general rule you are better using googl eto search for "UE4 Marketplace <what you want>" given the marketplace's search is pretty bad :P

Comment

Yeah I can confirm this issue on my end as well. [MENTION=5960]apoisonedgift[/MENTION] Did they acknowledge the issue in Discord? Might need to just send in a ticket.

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
        Yeah I can confirm this issue on my end as well. [MENTION=5960]apoisonedgift[/MENTION] Did they acknowledge the issue in Discord? Might need to just send in a ticket.
        I let Adam know after posting that so only about 1 hour ago. Given the time zone epic are in it probably won't get responded to for another 10 hours or so :P Just pointed him to this thread so they can post something publically (hopefully anyways)

Comment

Originally posted by apoisonedgift View Post
          I let Adam know after posting that so only about 1 hour ago. Given the time zone epic are in it probably won't get responded to for another 10 hours or so :P Just pointed him to this thread so they can post something publically (hopefully anyways)
          Ah, I had only just noticed the time stamp on the original post. =P

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Also, on mobile (iPhone 6s) marketplace item pages have the header menu overlapping the page content. The menu is an item or two wider than the maximum, as less items would make the menu appear horizontally instead of as a vertical list.

Spoiler
            Last edited by Unnrealistic; 04-07-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unnrealistic View Post
              Also, on mobile (iPhone 6s) marketplace item pages have the header menu overlapping the page content. The menu is an item or two wider than the maximum, as less items would make the menu appear horizontally instead of as a vertical list.

Spoiler
              Still no fix for this. Please address it

Comment

I have downloaded unreal engine 4.24.3 . the market place is not working it shows

"No Content Found