Realtime Database for all platforms - Firebase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,
    I wanted to give a shoutout to gameDNAStudio for being super helpful and guiding in my learning process with the realtime database plugin.

My knowledge is still limited but with the documentation, the easy to understand blueprint nodes and the help of the developer himself, it is just a matter of time before anyone can build powerful realtime synced apps with this plugin.

As with all plugins of this studio the price is the only thing that would be on the side of negative things but once you bought one of their products you will pretty much forget about the money you paid. The value and return of investment is big. Especially for someone who uses Blueprint only and is not so proficient in coding, this is an absolute golden must-have item!

Thanks gameDNA

Comment

Originally posted by BamboTV View Post
      Hey guys,
      I wanted to give a shoutout to gameDNAStudio for being super helpful and guiding in my learning process with the realtime database plugin.

My knowledge is still limited but with the documentation, the easy to understand blueprint nodes and the help of the developer himself, it is just a matter of time before anyone can build powerful realtime synced apps with this plugin.

As with all plugins of this studio the price is the only thing that would be on the side of negative things but once you bought one of their products you will pretty much forget about the money you paid. The value and return of investment is big. Especially for someone who uses Blueprint only and is not so proficient in coding, this is an absolute golden must-have item!

Thanks gameDNA
      Thank you very much for your appreciation!
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by BamboTV View Post
        Hey guys,
        How were you able to get support from them? I can't get a reply on the Discord channel which is where they say to post support questions.

There is a bug where removing a record from an array is causing an OnChildAdded message to be sent the first time (subsequent adds/removes work fine). This makes it impossible to keep my internal data in sync with the database.

Thanks,
        -Randy

Comment

Working...
        X