No announcement yet.

Realtime Database for all platforms - Firebase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realtime Database 1.4.1 for UE 4.20 released!

We've just released update for Realtime Database Firebase plugin.
    You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
    • Added automatic processing Info.plist nodes. No more manual adding entries in Project Settings!
    • Firebase SDK for Android updated to 16.0.4
    • Firebase SDK for iOS updated to 5.10.0
    • Firebase SDK Universal updated to 5.4.0
    • Fixed occasional crash when offline mode is enabled on Android.
    • Fixed occasional crash when DisconnectionHandler is destroyed.
    • Improved stability of ChildListener and ValueListener.
    • Fixed Blueprint nativization.
    • Fixed getting Database Reference with Child to the different database than default.
    • Fixed returning User Id in User Id Token Changed event for all platforms.
    • Many bugfixes and stability improvements.

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Realtime Database 1.5.0 for UE 4.21 released!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.21.
      You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
      • Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.21

Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Realtime Database 1.5.1 for UE 4.21 released!

CHANGELOG:
        • Update Google Services plugin.
        • New version of Google Services Plist Generator with fixed paths on UNIX systems.

Comment

Realtime Database 1.5.2 for UE 4.21 released!

CHANGELOG:
          • Added initialization of multiple databases in Firebase Database Initialize for all platforms.
          • Added initialization of default values in Firebase structs.

Comment

Realtime Database 1.5.3 for UE 4.21 released!

We've just released hotfix for Unreal Engine 4.21.

CHANGELOG:
            • Added improvements for Android 9 (Pie)
            • Added improvements for iOS 12, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
            • Firebase SDK for all platforms updated to 5.4.3
            • Firebase Core SDK for Android updated to 16.0.5
            • Firebase Database SDK for Android updated to 16.0.5
            • Firebase Auth SDK for Android updated to 16.0.5
            • Firebase Core SDK for iOS updated to 5.13.0

Comment

Fantastic piece of kit. Been away from games dev for around 20yrs and first vers of UE. Back then I had to make the choice of dev the fps games I wanted to see, or take the more secure career path of relational DB design(coding sql is incredibly dull work). Had tools like this existed back then, more people would have got into the industry, without having to worry about coding back end stuff which can be daunting. Great job guys. God I wish I had those 20yrs back now

Comment

Originally posted by HAG3N_LIVE View Post
                Fantastic piece of kit. Been away from games dev for around 20yrs and first vers of UE. Back then I had to make the choice of dev the fps games I wanted to see, or take the more secure career path of relational DB design(coding sql is incredibly dull work). Had tools like this existed back then, more people would have got into the industry, without having to worry about coding back end stuff which can be daunting. Great job guys. God I wish I had those 20yrs back now
                Fantastic to hear these kind of words! Thank you for your appreciation and good luck with your games! If you have any questions or you need help, feel free to ask!

Comment

Working...
                X