• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great plugin, awesome support !

Thanks for making this tool !

Comment

Ultimate Mobile Kit 1.5.5 released!

We've just released update for Ultimate Mobile Kit plugin.
      You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
      • Fixed a problem with not working Firebase Analytics Set Current Screen on iOS.

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Great job guys! Keep up with the great work and being responsive to issues.
        Looking forward for the next release.

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptian Mau View Post
          Great plugin, awesome support !

Thanks for making this tool !

Originally posted by Shaisa View Post
          Great job guys! Keep up with the great work and being responsive to issues.
          Looking forward for the next release.
          Thank you guys for appreciation!
          Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

COMPLETE FIREBASE EXPERIENCE
            Realtime Database $20 off when you buy Ultimate Mobile Kit!

Many of you asked us about complete Firebase package for Unreal Engine 4. We've heard your voice and just did it! We introduced an offer when you buy Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase you will receive $20 off for Realtime Database Firebase.
            This is valid for all our customers in all stores including Unreal Marketplace and Sellfy.

If you are a new customer, simply add both packages to the Cart on Sellfy and price will be automatically discounted. If you already have been owned any of these packages, write to us at support [at] gamednastudio.com and we will give you customized discount coupon!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ultimate Mobile Kit on Sellfy: https://sellfy.com/p/fc9C/
            Realtime Database on Sellfy: https://sellfy.com/p/e9ru/
            Ultimate Mobile Kit on UE4 Marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...e-kit-firebase

Comment

Originally posted by BPANDREW View Post
              great work, excited to check this out!
              Thanks. Great stuff.
              iPhone application development company | Hire iPhone app developer | Hire iOS developer

Comment

HI. i am Having issues trying to log events.
                Long story short, events are not log. I am checking the firebase panel for days because in theory takes hours to the events to appear.
                But nothing happens.i am calling to this event when a player enter, dies, retry.etc

Comment

Originally posted by DonFrag View Post
                  HI. i am Having issues trying to log events.
                  Long story short, events are not log. I am checking the firebase panel for days because in theory takes hours to the events to appear.
                  But nothing happens.i am calling to this event when a player enter, dies, retry.etc
                  Hello DonFrag,

Do you know if other Firebase modules are working in your project?

Please attach logs from your device from session when you try to log events.

Comment

Ultimate Mobile Kit 1.5.6 released!

We've just released update for Ultimate Mobile Kit plugin.
                    You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
                    • Added support for Blueprints C++ Nativization.

Comment

Hey guys,

No matter what I seem to do I can't get the sample project to work in 4.18. I keep getting the "LogUltimateMobileKit: Warning: Ultimate Mobile Kit API failed to initialize!". Here is a link to the .log file: http://puu.sh/zeUB8/58eec8dbfa.log

Comment

Originally posted by Swanton007 View Post
                        Hey guys,

No matter what I seem to do I can't get the sample project to work in 4.18. I keep getting the "LogUltimateMobileKit: Warning: Ultimate Mobile Kit API failed to initialize!". Here is a link to the .log file: http://puu.sh/zeUB8/58eec8dbfa.log
                        Hey Swanton007,

Ultimate Mobile Kit is for iOS & Android so Firebase can be initialized only on real mobile device. Please try to run your project on Android or iOS device and see if it works.

Comment

Ultimate Mobile Kit 1.6.0 Preview for UE 4.19 Preview 3!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.19 Preview 3.
                          You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab.

Comment

When using Firebase Google Credential which values from the firebase console correspond to Id Token and Access Token? I have used Project ID and Web API key but that combination doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by tutiworks View Post
                              When using Firebase Google Credential which values from the firebase console correspond to Id Token and Access Token? I have used Project ID and Web API key but that combination doesn't work.
                              IdToken should be empty. You need to provide only AccessToken obtained from GooglePlay OnlineSubsystem which is included in the UE4. You can do this using C++ or simpler by Blueprints using function GetAuthToken from our free plugin Mobile Utils: https://github.com/gameDNAstudio/MobileUtils Hope this helps you!

Comment

Running into issues getting this to run on android, using the sample project and 4.18. Giving a very generic "LogUltimateMobileKit: Warning: Ultimate Mobile Kit API failed to initialize!"

Using the example project, enabled the plugin and downloaded latest SDK, went to project settings and enabled all systems and loaded the right config. Am I missing something?

Here is my log: http://puu.sh/zy9v4/44712681c8.log

Thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Working...
                                X