Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Mobile Kit for iOS & Android - Firebase

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ultimate Mobile Kit 1.11.1 released!


    We've just released Ultimate Mobile Kit update for UE 4.22.
    You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.



    CHANGELOG:
    • Fixed not registering properly Current Screen on iOS.
    • Fixed occasional crash when multiple parameters name are registered in Firebase Analytics.
    • Added support for bitcode.
    • Added PrecompileForTargets.


    If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

    Comment


      Ultimate Mobile Kit 1.11.2 released!


      We've just released Ultimate Mobile Kit update for UE 4.22.
      You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.



      CHANGELOG:
      • Fixed crash during receving In App Messages on iOS.
      • Fixed crash when more than 5 parameters are registered in Firebase Analytics.
      • Improved stability of initialization of Remote Config default parameters.
      • Stability improvements in AsyncTasks.


      If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

      Comment


        Hello GameDNA.

        I have some troubles. Please check it.
        I recently updated the Unreal Engine version from 4.21 to 4.22. GameDNA's plug-ins also work well on Android after the latest version, but I'm experiencing the following issues on iOS.

        - Issue # 1. Ultimate Mobile Kit:
        'is Firebase Initialized' is False and 'Firebase Authentication Init' is On Failure with ApiNotAvailable error. I did not experience issue # 1 in UE 4.21, but now we have. It does not happen on Android.

        - Issue # 2. Universal Mobile Ads:
        If I package the iOS version after installing the latest version plugin via GameDNAInstaller, crashes immediately upon launch on the iPhone X and iPad Mini (5th Gen.) test equipment. Since we updated UE 4.22 and installed Universal Mobile Ads for the first time on the iMac, we can not be sure that issue # 2 was okay with UE 4.21. It does not happen on Android.

        Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

        Comment


          Originally posted by JOFSOFT View Post
          Hello GameDNA.

          I have some troubles. Please check it.
          I recently updated the Unreal Engine version from 4.21 to 4.22. GameDNA's plug-ins also work well on Android after the latest version, but I'm experiencing the following issues on iOS.

          - Issue # 1. Ultimate Mobile Kit:
          'is Firebase Initialized' is False and 'Firebase Authentication Init' is On Failure with ApiNotAvailable error. I did not experience issue # 1 in UE 4.21, but now we have. It does not happen on Android.

          - Issue # 2. Universal Mobile Ads:
          If I package the iOS version after installing the latest version plugin via GameDNAInstaller, crashes immediately upon launch on the iPhone X and iPad Mini (5th Gen.) test equipment. Since we updated UE 4.22 and installed Universal Mobile Ads for the first time on the iMac, we can not be sure that issue # 2 was okay with UE 4.21. It does not happen on Android.

          Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

          Hello,

          1. Have you installed SDKs via gameDNA installer AFTER plugins update? Did you load again Firebase config files in Project Settings -> Ultimate Mobile Kit?
          2. Have you filled AdMob Application IDs in Project Settings -> Universal Mobile Ads?

          If crash still occurs, please attach logs from your device.

          Thank you for your patience.
          Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

          Comment


            Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post


            Hello,

            1. Have you installed SDKs via gameDNA installer AFTER plugins update? Did you load again Firebase config files in Project Settings -> Ultimate Mobile Kit?
            2. Have you filled AdMob Application IDs in Project Settings -> Universal Mobile Ads?

            If crash still occurs, please attach logs from your device.

            Thank you for your patience.
            Hello,
            1. Yes, i installed SDKs via gameDNA installer after plugins update, and i loaded again Firebase config files.
            2. No, i didn't fill Application IDs because a game i'm making doesn't load or show Ads yet on iOS version. If game crashes after fill application IDs, I will attach logs.

            Thank you for your response.

            Comment


              Originally posted by JOFSOFT View Post

              Hello,
              1. Yes, i installed SDKs via gameDNA installer after plugins update, and i loaded again Firebase config files.
              2. No, i didn't fill Application IDs because a game i'm making doesn't load or show Ads yet on iOS version. If game crashes after fill application IDs, I will attach logs.

              Thank you for your response.
              Thank you for clarification. I'm waiting for logs
              Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

              Comment


                Hello, i need some help with phone code, trying take sms but somthing i do wrong... return unknownerror but if i turn on test number working ok
                Last edited by Rendear Soft; 08-22-2019, 06:51 PM.

                Comment


                  Hi. I can't get crash report in firececonsole. only crashlytic forececrash message come in UE4.22 for android.
                  I Installed ulimate mobile kit plugin to my project. then I'm download gameDNAInteller plugin and download gameDNA SDK. then I installed andorid sdk 27, google services, google supports. then I'm downloaded google-service.json file and load to my project, and I build success, then I test crashlytic forece crash. But when real crash occure, crash report not left in fire console. what am I miss?

                  Comment




                    Ultimate Mobile Kit 1.12.0 for UE 4.23 released!


                    We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.23.
                    You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.



                    CHANGELOG:
                    • Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.23


                    If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.
                    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

                    Comment


                      Hello GameDna
                      I have a problem with ultimate mobile kit plugin.
                      I have this errors in my output log
                      LogPlayLevel: Warning: 10-22 14:15:20.605 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:605][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Warning: Ultimate Mobile Kit API failed to initialize!
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.606 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:606][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase App Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.606 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:606][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Analytics Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.607 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:607][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Authentication Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.608 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:608][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Config Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.608 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:608][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Crashlytics Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.608 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:608][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase In-App Messaging Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.609 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:608][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Instance Id Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.609 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:609][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Invites Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.609 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:609][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Links Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.609 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:609][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Messaging Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.610 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:609][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Performance Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.610 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:610][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Storage Shutdown
                      LogPlayLevel: 10-22 14:15:20.610 28287 28416 D UE4 : [2019.10.22-10.15.20:610][120]LogUltimateMobileKit: Display: Firebase Test Lab Shutdown

                      Comment


                        Hello everyone,

                        I am trying to get a photo from my storge but when I call get file function the game crash anyone can help me.

                        *** NOTE: google availability & storage int are working.


                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                          Any word on a 4.24 update? Out of all the plugins I use, this is the only one I'm waiting on before I can move forwards with updating my project to 4.24.

                          Comment


                            Also - Apple has made a requirement to have the "Sign In With Apple" option if an application has other "social" sign in options (Facebook).
                            Will there be an update that includes "Sign In With Apple" auth provider?

                            Comment


                              can you please tell me how to upload dsym file because when i press upload dsym file button in setting its showing the msg (Please generate dSYMs for iOS first). i tried to rebuild the ios app but nothing happen.

                              Comment


                                Hey,

                                I'm having troubles with integration Crashlytics into our game and hope you can help me clarify a few things.

                                I've integrated the plugin in 4.21 project according to the documentation, but seems like test crash cannot be symbolicated. It appears in console but all symbols are marked as missing.
                                Also it seems like other crashes don't even appear in console (hasn't tested it thoroughly yet but there were a few crashes our team faced and console still contains only single empty test crash).

                                I've checked official Firebase Crashlytics guides and it seems like your implementation doesn't use the latest Firebase libraries to avoid migration to AndroidX. Is it possible that Crashlytics has stopped supporting versions that you are using and we are forced to migrate to AndroidX? Does UE4 support AndroidX at all? As far as I see, some internal plugins like AndroidPermissions are still (4.25) using android.support libraries. Does it mean we won't be able to use Crashlytics without changes to engine itself?

                                Would be really grateful for your reply, hope I'm simply missing something important and the problem is not that bad
                                Thanks in advance!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X