Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yehaw 4.21 is out!

Comment

Support update for 4.21 should be submitted by the end of the week.
      Assets: Military Ammunition (Released)
      Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)
      Projects: Giants Of Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post
        You beauty, thanks BlueMan!

Comment

I have been making some tests with the plugin and it works great so far. However I would love to use it in a spherical planet with custom gravity. Can the plugin accomodate any sort of custom gravity? Or it would require a rework of the code?

Comment

How we lookin'?

Comment

Hello Blue man,

now that the replication error is fixed in 4.21, I would like to test it again. Your message is two weeks old and currently there is still no support for 4.21 You got an ETA for this?

https://xmpgame.wordpress.com/

https://www.xmp.overbounce.de/

Comment

Man this week is loooong, feels like we'll never get to the end of it.

Comment

Does anyone know what needs to be changed in order to recompile this plugin for ue 4.21? I cant seem to get it to compile for this version. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by porckchop View Post
                    Does anyone know what needs to be changed in order to recompile this plugin for ue 4.21? I cant seem to get it to compile for this version. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
                    Yes he needs to release the updated version for it to work. It seems like all plugin creators have just decided not to update their stuff for 4.21, it's pretty annoying really.

Comment

4.21 update is coming once it's ready... I can send you a half working version if you want, it's up to you.
                      No one forgot to update their plugins, there is a reason why mostly plugins are not updated.
                      Assets: Military Ammunition (Released)
                      Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)
                      Projects: Giants Of Destruction

Comment

I was just asking what changed in the code, maybe i can give you a hand. That's all.

Comment

Hi there! Anybody know how i can setup advanced suspension with this plugin ?Thanks

Comment

Hi! I have a dumb problem. I can’t get braking to work. I assume I am missing something obvious but I’ve worked on it for weeks. The hand brake works fine using the set handbrake node. But there is only one braking node that must be connected to each suspension component. When I test it there is no effect on the car, no matter what settings I use in the suspension component. I am using manual gears. When using automatic gears, the built-in braking works fine. I’m currently using the 4.20 version waiting for the replication fix in 4.21.
                            Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, thanks in advance!

Comment

4.21 update is coming once it's ready... I can send you a half working version if you want, it's up to you.
                              No one forgot to update their plugins, there is a reason why mostly plugins are not updated.
                              You know, this is a brilliant product, and we're just keen to get back to using it, there's not really any need to be so vague about it, look at your quotes above, you tell us a week then you say when it's ready. I for one would really appreciate an estimate as to when you think you'll have time to get it ready so I can incorporate it into my working schedule.

I was forced to upgrade to 421 because 420 was such a mess with the replication problems.

Vehicles are a very large part of my project, and this plugin allows way more flexibility in what I can make into vehicles and they just look better with your plugin, so i'm super keen to get it back into my project.

Anyway, could you pretty please (with a cherry on top) let us know roughly when you expect it may be available?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyNZ View Post

You know, this is a brilliant product, and we're just keen to get back to using it, there's not really any need to be so vague about it, look at your quotes above, you tell us a week then you say when it's ready. I for one would really appreciate an estimate as to when you think you'll have time to get it ready so I can incorporate it into my working schedule.

I was forced to upgrade to 421 because 420 was such a mess with the replication problems.

Vehicles are a very large part of my project, and this plugin allows way more flexibility in what I can make into vehicles and they just look better with your plugin, so i'm super keen to get it back into my project.

Anyway, could you pretty please (with a cherry on top) let us know roughly when you expect it may be available?

Thanks.
                                /signed
                                fwefwefwef
                                https://xmpgame.wordpress.com/

https://www.xmp.overbounce.de/

Comment

Working...
                                X