No announcement yet.

Blue man Vehicle Physics Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent an email to ddamir674@gmail.com. But the answer is not coming. I am waiting for your answer. I sent two messages about one, one about. I'd appreciate it if you could reply to the message or reply to it here.

Comment

Originally posted by irvinching View Post
      Hi Blue Man,

The wheel of my car occationally going through the terrain. Most of the time during high speed and slope our bumps. I have tired to turn on SubStepping and still doesn't work. Sometime cars would fall under the terrian, and sometimes it would manage to escape. Any ideas? Please see image attached below.

Thanks,
      Irvin
      I had the same problem. The wheel collision pivot has to be inside the vehicle mesh. Not sure how you'd do that with your suspension, though.

Comment

Originally posted by dudms3930 View Post
        I sent an email to ddamir674@gmail.com. But the answer is not coming. I am waiting for your answer. I sent two messages about one, one about. I'd appreciate it if you could reply to the message or reply to it here.
        I'm answering (hopefully) all missed emails, emails were getting marked as spam and I didn't seem them. I think I got that fixed, if not I will create another support email.

Gonna answer all questions on the forums as well when I'm done with emails.
        Assets: Military Ammunition (Released)
        Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)
        Projects: Giants Of Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post

I'm answering (hopefully) all missed emails, emails were getting marked as spam and I didn't seem them. I think I got that fixed, if not I will create another support email.

Gonna answer all questions on the forums as well when I'm done with emails.
          I have to use the differential lock, 2wd-4wd function, until October 18th. I want you to respond quickly to the message. My email is ghkd3930@gmail.com. I am eagerly waiting for your answer. Thank you for your prompt reply.

Comment

Originally posted by dudms3930 View Post

I have to use the differential lock, 2wd-4wd function, until October 18th. I want you to respond quickly to the message. My email is ghkd3930@gmail.com. I am eagerly waiting for your answer. Thank you for your prompt reply.
            There is an option on the suspension component called "Drive Wheel", you have to manually change it on each wheel, for now there is no function to automatically switch between 2wd-4wd.
            Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)

Comment

There is an option on the suspension component called "Drive Wheel", you have to manually change it on each wheel, for now there is no function to automatically switch between 2wd-4wd.
              I found it yesterday and it was already in use. I also found what I expected with a differential lock. Is the lockdown in wheelManager correct? Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by TacoShank View Post
                Hey Blue Man, is client-side prediction still on the roadmap? I looked through the posts in this thread and it's been quite a while since it was last mentioned. Also, are you still planning on a version 2 of the plugin as a separate product? If so is there any estimated release date?
                I would also be interested in that. Any news about version 2, any ETA and update on client side prediction?
                Joshua Burkert
                Beyond Matter Studio

Comment

You can expect a reply today or tomorrow.
                  I still haven't heard anything back.

Comment

Originally posted by xetura View Post

I still haven't heard anything back.
                    Can you please resend the email?

Comment

Can you please resend the email?
                      Email is sent.

Comment

When can I get your answer mail?

Comment

I can confirm this plugin does work on Android in 4.19. In order to get it working I took the following steps:

1) Move the blue man vehicle plugin from your engine plugins folder Program Files/UE_4.19/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/ to your projects Plugin folder. Delete the plugin from the old Engine plugin folder. If you don't already have one, create a folder called Plugins in your project directory (same directory as uproject file) and put the bluemanphysics plugin folder there.

2) In the blue man vehicle plugins folder open the source and ClientSidePrediction_Component.cpp file

3) Line number 123 is:

Code:
                          if (!PScene) nullptr;
                          Change this to
                          Code:
                          if (!PScene)
                              {

}
                              //nullptr;
                          Otherwise this prevents the NDK to compile. I'm not sure if this was a syntax error or? but anyway since I'm not using any replication its okay for me.

4) Open the bluemanvehiclephysics uplugin file in notepad and add "Android" to the platform whitelist.

Should look something like this:

Code:
                          "Modules": [
                                  {
                                      "Name": "BlueManVehiclePhysics",
                                      "Type": "Runtime",
                                      "LoadingPhase": "PreDefault",
                                      "WhitelistPlatforms": [
                                          "Win64",
                                          "Android",
                                          "Win32"
                                      ]
                                  }
                          5) open a CMD prompt and navigate to the BatchFiles folder in your unreal engine. Something like this: cd B:\Program Files\UE_4.19\Engine\Build\BatchFiles

6) Next we use the Unreal build tool and point it to the bluemanvehicle physics plugin, and then the -package directory is where you want to build the output by typing: runuat BuildPlugin -plugin="c:/YOURPROJECTDIRECTORY/plugins/bluemanvehiclephysics/bluemanvehiclephysics.uplugin" -targetplatforms=Android -package="c:/YOURPROJECTDIRECTORY/plugins/bluemanvehiclephysics/Android/" -rocket

7) If you get no errors it should have compiled properly for Android and placed the binaries in the Plugins/BlueManVehiclePhysics/Binaries/Android folder

When I have time I will try iOS and report back
                          Last edited by Trandana; 10-25-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Okay I got it working for iOS also, runs very smooth.

Here are the steps I took to compile and run the plugin for iOS

Similarly to Android, but on your Mac computer do the following:

1) Take the BlueManVehiclePhysics plugin folder and move it to your Mac computer

2) In the blue man vehicle plugins folder open the source and ClientSidePrediction_Component.cpp file

3) Line number 123 is:

Code:
                            if (!PScene) { } nullptr;
                            Change this to:

Code:
                            if (!PScene)    {  }    
                            //nullptr;
                            4) Open the bluemanvehiclephysics uplugin file in notepad and add "IOS" to the platform whitelist.

Should look something like this:

Code:
                            "Modules": [
                                    {
                                        "Name": "BlueManVehiclePhysics",
                                        "Type": "Runtime",
                                        "LoadingPhase": "PreDefault",
                                        "WhitelistPlatforms": [
                                            "Win64",
                                            "IOS",
                                            "Win32"
                                        ]
                                    }
                            4) On your Mac, go to users/shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Source/Programs/AutomationTool and rename AutomationTool.csproj to AutomationToolOld.csproj or some other name. Otherwise compilation fails due to a known bug on Epic's side. It might be fixed in 4.20, havn't tested. Learned about that bug here: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...in-415mac.html

5) Open a terminal at the folder: /users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Build/BatchFiles

6) execute RunUAT.sh and build the plugin using "./runuat.sh BuildPlugin -plugin="YOURPROJECTDIRECTORY/plugins/bluemanvehiclephysics/bluemanvehiclephysics.uplugin" -targetplatforms=IOS -package="YOURPROJECTDIRECTORY/plugins/bluemanvehiclephysics/iOS/" -rocket

if you don't have any errors, it should have built the compiled binaries inside the YOURPROJECTDIRECTORY/plugins/bluemanvehiclephysics/iOS/ folder. If you are using Windows to develop you will want to copy that folder back over to windows again.

Of course testing is more of a pain on iOS so you will need to setup your mobile provisions and certificates and everything before packaging but its working nicely on my iPhone 7 right now.
                            Last edited by Trandana; 10-28-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-62714 is now fixed in the source code, so look's like 4.21 will have the physic's replication fixed

Comment

How can I use differential lock system?

I just sent this question over again.

I sent this question by email from October 5th and I am still waiting for an answer.

I tried to adjust the drive force directly by removing the 4 wheel drive wheel. But it failed.
                                I would like to use a method that gives each wheel power directly. But I have no idea how to do this.
                                I've seen your C ++ code, but I do not understand it.
                                I am waiting for you to help me.

It seems that the Torque is automatically applied to the wheels when using the Drive Wheel. Is it true that all of the Drive Wheel values should be false to apply them to each one? How do you give power when you release it? If Drive Wheels are true, what is the method of forcibly dividing torque into four laps?

Comment

Working...
                                X