• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saiboat View Post

Do you have the link for me?
    https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-62714
    There are a few more known reports.
    Assets: Military Ammunition (Released)
    Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)
    Projects: Giants Of Destruction

Comment

Is the friction difference between UE 4.19 and UE 4.20 fixed in the 4.20 update? I upgraded my project to UE4.20 but I need to do the latest 4.20 upgrade of this plugin and have noticed the friction is all broken exactly how you noticed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by grujicbr View Post
        Is the friction difference between UE 4.19 and UE 4.20 fixed in the 4.20 update? I upgraded my project to UE4.20 but I need to do the latest 4.20 upgrade of this plugin and have noticed the friction is all broken exactly how you noticed as well.
        The support update for 4.20 has been released and includes a fix for the broken friction.
        Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)

Comment

Can confirm that the update fixed the friction issue, but I notice that you will missing some code on ititialization where the offsets are not counted on the first frame:

void USuspensionPhysics_Component::CreateWheel()
          {
          //WheelServer->SetWorldLocation(this->GetComponentLocation());
          WheelServer->SetWorldLocation(this->GetComponentLocation() + FVector::ForwardVector * WheelOffset.X + FVector::RightVector * WheelOffset.Y + FVector::UpVector * WheelOffset.Z);
          }

You might want to add this in the next update to avoid the one frame pop of wheels going to their correct state

Comment

Some people mentioned they had success in Android builds, but my packaged game crashes upon load, even for the Blue Man example project. Anybody have success with Android, or iOS? Seems to compile just fine, but always crashes upon start.

Comment

I haven't tested on ios/android but I can confirm that it works just fine on xbox / ps4 if anyone is curious

Comment

How can I use LD(Lock Differential) system?

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...-plugin/page11

In the above article, you said you can modify 2wd, 4wd. But I can not find the function. Can you tell me about this? Have you documented anything?
                I'm waiting your answer

Comment

Vehicle replication seems to be broken as of 4.20. I thought it was just my project but I upgraded the 4.19 VehiclePhysics sample project and I'm getting the same results. An easy way to replicate it is just to flip the client car over and see it desync on the server.

Not sure if this is only the plugin or a 4.20 issue as a whole.

Edit: Seems like it is an issue with 4.20 as a whole. -_-' Guess I'm going back to 4.19 for now.
                  https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-62714
                  Last edited by WinterLanternPro; 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post
                    The best way to get to me quickly for more important questions would be to contact me via my support email.

I sent you an email on September 17th and still haven't heard back. At this point, I've pretty much given up on any support for this product.

Comment

Originally posted by xetura View Post

I sent you an email on September 17th and still haven't heard back. At this point, I've pretty much given up on any support for this product.
                      Just checked and I can't find your email.

Edit: Nevermind, found it together with another 10 missed emails marked as spam...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post

Just checked and I can't find your email.

Edit: Nevermind, found it together with another 10 missed emails marked as spam...
                        Awaiting your reply.

Comment

I'm really tempted to buy this plugin for my project, but i saw you don't have support for Android or iOS.
                          so is it working for those systems now.

Please note that i only do my project solely on blueprints and i dont have any knowledge about compiling or other stuff.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by xetura View Post

Awaiting your reply.
                            You can expect a reply today or tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Blue Man, is client-side prediction still on the roadmap? I looked through the posts in this thread and it's been quite a while since it was last mentioned. Also, are you still planning on a version 2 of the plugin as a separate product? If so is there any estimated release date?

Comment

Hi Blue Man,

The wheel of my car occationally going through the terrain. Most of the time during high speed and slope our bumps. I have tired to turn on SubStepping and still doesn't work. Sometime cars would fall under the terrian, and sometimes it would manage to escape. Any ideas? Please see image attached below.

Thanks,
                                Irvin
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by irvinching; 10-10-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X