Animal pack Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAUGING INTEREST] Animal pack Deluxe

Hey guys, lately i have decided to sell some older and newer animal assets that i had done for previous personal projects. Since projects have stalled i have decided to get animals at least to some use for Marketplace. I do not have proper price in mind yet for pack, perhaps if you are interested please post a vote.
    Animals are animated with on avarage 5 animations, and some portion of them are not yet (posted on the end of thread). All animals are using PBR material setup.
    This is still at least two weeks away from release still some work to be done.

Follow this link to check the assets (about 30ish animals so far animated and done):
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/g3xqQ

Few of those animals are not yet animated and might come within later updates (Rhino, Pug, Cane corso, Hellenic hund, Sheep, Snapping turtle)

Additional to that i have more animals that are also not animated but i might add them later if there is some interest for them (if so please let me know):
    -Leopard
    -African/indian elephant
    -Beagle dog
    -Tiger
    -Horse
    -2 prehistoric mammals (probably not in much of use)
    -bug
    70 USD
    88.89%
    100 USD
    11.11%
    150 USD
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

These are pretty great, can we get a list of animations for each animal though? Do you also plan on releasing the source files (at very least the skeleton) so we can further create our own animations?
    Stylized Low Poly Environment
    Stylized Low Poly Pine Forest
    Stylized Low Poly Buildings
    First Person Horror Template

Comment

I think you should not put all of them in one pack, but instead create cheaper, individual packs of similar animals (a livestock animal pack, a sea animals pack etc).

Also, the animals that should have fur look quite flat, so you should probably think about adding some geometry for masked fur there to increase the quality.
      Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
      Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Originally posted by John Alcatraz View Post
        I think you should not put all of them in one pack, but instead create cheaper, individual packs of similar animals (a livestock animal pack, a sea animals pack etc).

Also, the animals that should have fur look quite flat, so you should probably think about adding some geometry for masked fur there to increase the quality.
        I think John definitely is hitting a good idea here, putting them into separate packs so people can purchase any of them depending on what they need (like the examples he stated), some people might order 2 or even all of them, but it definitely would grab you more sales.
        Lead Developer of Blades of Orterra | Facebook | Twitter | Official Website

Comment

These looks great nice work. I agree you should do smaller packs and then also the complete collection as i would probably buy the whole pack then ill never need to search for animals again .

Comment

If you add animation, I definitely buy it!

Comment

with animations i would buy but without animations or with promises in future updates for animations no.

Comment

very interested in these, too.
                i agree they should be sorted to smaller packs.
                if they would work out of the box with good animations included, it would be an instant buy for me
                the more you add, the better ;-)
                www.ofpawnsandkings.de

Comment

Definitely interested in there are animations for these. I agree about the packs. I'm most interested in Domestic, Farm and Woodland animals.

Comment

Originally posted by sazigirl View Post
                    I'm most interested in Domestic, Farm and Woodland animals.
                    Yes, these are surely the most needed ones. I don't really understand why no one has put any farm animals on the marketplace yet.
                    Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                    Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Working...
                    X