Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Looking good.
    Are dialog windows, prompts, inventory, notifications, info/tooltip (the kind that would appear when you hover something) and quests planned as well?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lots of work including the Options UI, Main Menu, and Login Menu; currently working on getting all the common widgets done so any genre can use these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MIP_OptionsMenu.png
Views:	1
Size:	743.9 KB
ID:	1122853

Name:	MIP_MainMenu-Progress01.png
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1122856

Name:	MIP_NamingHierarchy.png
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	1122859

I'm also trying my best to keep all of the Hierarchy organized with proper names.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by apoisonedgift View Post
    Looks good I know it's probably a stupidly obvious thing to say... but I like that you are making them white - way easier to make your own spin on them visually then
    Oh yeah and if I import as white in-engine, I can change the colors easily Makes my life easier, and others.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks good I know it's probably a stupidly obvious thing to say... but I like that you are making them white - way easier to make your own spin on them visually then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Work has begun!

Getting some things out of the way like Console Icons, which is presented in the image below:

Name:	MIP_ConsoleButtons.png
Size:	441.2 KB
ID:	1122684

Note: some of these icons will most likely change before submitting to better fit the package, if you have any suggestions or opinions, feel free to reply!
    Last edited by FirstCrimson; 02-06-2017, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As requested, I have made a second gallery with more of my work, please note that these are a bit older (first two) and they don't represent the designs for this package!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I was thinking of having it all handled by color values in a Function Library, but I'll have to see what I can do depending on the designs; thanks for the insight! I'll definitely look into it so it can be edited in bulk rather than one-by-one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, if its for 4.15 and up, I would use a Map-Container (String, Colour) for example.
    Then I could use it something like ColorPalette.Get("DarkBackground"), if you get what I mean?

Otherwise you could have a Blueprint Function Library which returns constant values. Then people could change these constants to have their own customization. This wouldnt allow for runtime customization though.

You could also create a new asset type with your parameters for customization as UPROPERTYs and people could set up different configurations and even change them at runtime.

There are many ways to do it, it depends on your project...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rYuxq View Post
    Will you maybe keep the colours and all easily customizable as well?
    Maybe you could have a global variable/settings somewhere, which is used in order to determine the widget colours.

I could help you out with this.
    I actually did think about potentially doing that, I'll look into doing it! If you have any ideas on how I could do it, feel free to reply here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will you maybe keep the colours and all easily customizable as well?
    Maybe you could have a global variable/settings somewhere, which is used in order to determine the widget colours.

I could help you out with this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rYuxq View Post
    I would be interested in this as well.

Will you try to make it easy to customize?

Do you have more screenshots?
    I could possibly upload more of my work tonight, I'll also be releasing progress screenshots when I start tomorrow.

In terms of customization, definitely! I think it's a must to make the interfaces customizable to suit anyone's game, I'll probably set it up so you can add little pieces in one HUD and go from there. I'll definitely look into keeping customization as a top priority.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would be interested in this as well.

Will you try to make it easy to customize?

Do you have more screenshots?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks really good! Those screenshots are veeery nice UI shots. More packs like this need to be a thing for those like me who are artistically inept XD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The UI looks really neat, it reminds me of Destiny.

I don't particularly need the pack but I believe a neutral UI pack that would work accross all types (or at least many) of games is definitely a strong addition to the marketplace.

I would consider buying it just because it would mean any prototype / game I start working on could benefit from it.

Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will be useful for sure, since there are not enough of UI packs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X