Minimalist Interface Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rYuxq View Post
    By the way, do you have a submit date in mind?
    Very soon! I recently just finished the last widget, now I'm just commenting and fixing stuff up/reviewing. Hopefully I'll be submitting on Monday.
    Lead Developer of Blades of Orterra | Facebook | Twitter | Official Website

Comment

Greaaat news

Comment

This looks great. Consider me a customer. One request I would make is to add some kind of generic vendor/store interface. Maybe a list of items for sale and some buttons or some way to filter them by category. I understand you're not implementing game logic and that's actually great. I just need some pretty UMGs I can slap into my game.

Comment

Originally posted by antsonthetree View Post
          This looks great. Consider me a customer. One request I would make is to add some kind of generic vendor/store interface. Maybe a list of items for sale and some buttons or some way to filter them by category. I understand you're not implementing game logic and that's actually great. I just need some pretty UMGs I can slap into my game.
          Hmm, I currently just submitted the package in its current state; but I could release some sort of giant update with suggestions from the community. Not sure if I want to add it onto this package or create advanced packages aimed at certain genres (a giant RPG package maybe). I'll definitely think about it!

Comment

Why are you not sharing this video with us :O
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPQ3hAth39k
            Looking good! kinda better than expected

Comment

Why are you not sharing this video with us :O
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPQ3hAth39k
              Looking good! kinda better than expected
              Oh my apologies, I'll add it to the first post!

Comment

Looks pretty amazing indeed
                [Released] Multiplayer Combat Editor
                A-RPG Sacred Swords
                Auto-Chess Live Development
                Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Looks great. I'm interested if the price is reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sitrec View Post
                    Looks great. I'm interested if the price is reasonable.
                    The planned price is $29.99 USD, hopefully a fairly reasonable price.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonWingzz View Post
                      The planned price is $29.99 USD, hopefully a fairly reasonable price.
                      Very reasonable! I'll definitely pick it up. Thanks for the fast answer

Comment

Very nice! I'll be buying this.

I echo that settings for customizing globally color and fonts would be highly desired. Also I'm working on an MMO prototype so more UI for that type game would be awesome.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the amazing support, Minimalist Interface Package is now live on the Marketplace! I'll be updating the project slowly and as requested, the next update will also include PSDs; sadly I was not able to incorporate global color variables just yet into the widgets, but I'll be putting that in the new update, so please feel free to wait on purchasing the package if you were heavily interested in global colors/fonts, but I promise to get that into the package asap!

You can find the asset at: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...erface-package
                          Last edited by FirstCrimson; 03-08-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Is there an ETA for the next update?
                            I would like to start incorporating this asset into my project, but the next update promises quite the overhaul, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Is there an ETA for the next update?
                              I would like to start incorporating this asset into my project, but the next update promises quite the overhaul, if I am not mistaken.
                              Hey rYuxq!

No ETA just yet, but I should have some time in a week or so to get some stuff started. The next update should include a whole lot of stuff, I'll be sure to keep an update log/changelog ready for you guys!

Comment

I'm happy about the new content

But I was mainly thinking about the existing content. If I start incorporating your asset now, I fear that your update will break my project. So let me ask again in a different way: is it possible to release the update to the existing content anytime soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X