Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new ETA on a full release ?

Comment

Early access release on Itch.io happens tomorrow (3/24) if not tonight (UTC+1) ladies and gentlemen.

I'll update the main thread and post again here to notify you.

More information to come.

@RorySoh I'm expecting at least a month after EA release for a re-submit to the marketplace team for the final release.
      Last edited by Yun-Kun; 03-23-2018, 06:10 PM.
      [Released] Multiplayer Combat Editor
      A-RPG Sacred Swords
      Youtube Tutorials

Comment

MCE Early Access released on Itch.Io!
        A-RPG Sacred Swords
        Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Will EA be updated to 4.19?
          Check out my fighting component https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ting-Component

Comment

I have been playing with the plugin since it launched and I am really impressed so far, it is an amazing tool and YunYun is so active, and helpful (stayed up until 4 am helping me on first day of release)!

Well worth the money 10/10
            Last edited by evarsor; 03-25-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Amievil I was thinking about it considering the Paragon asset release. I am myself playing around them and MCE in 4.19 but I didn't want to spread the debugging process on several versions of the engine. I'm considering it anyway. I'll have more information within the next week.

evarsor Thanks for your support!

EDIT: I have to add that it's a little bit complicated for beginners at the moment. A lot of video tutorials are missing and some of the released ones could be a little bit more beginner-friendly. But EA will hopefully fix everything and we'll have a really easy-to-use plugin
              Last edited by Yun-Kun; 03-25-2018, 09:11 AM.
              A-RPG Sacred Swords
              Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Check out my fighting component https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ting-Component

Comment

Can't wait for more tutorials Yun !!

Comment

I'll make sure to keep them coming!
                    A-RPG Sacred Swords
                    Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Hey Yun-Kun - Got a question would it be possible to support Paper2D with MCE?

Just curious

Comment

I never played around Paper2D but if you are still using Actors within your game I think it should work the same way it does with 3D games.
                        A-RPG Sacred Swords
                        Youtube Tutorials

Comment

EA 0.2 released!

Patchnote
                          - AI Manager, Simple AI Interface and all AI components in the 'Utilities" folder have been removed from MCE Content and are now located within the Example Content.
                          The AI was never intended to be shipped directly into MCE. The showcased example AI is too game specific and therefore not supposed to be contained within the main MCE folder. All the AI examples showcased are still available within the Example folder downloadable for free.

- "Make Behavior" function in "Skill" has been renamed "Make Action Behavior".

- "Make Action Behavior" only overrides action behavior if specified in the "SetActiveSkillMetrics" function of your "Active Skills" as intended. Before it was overriding it by default.

- "Skill Slots" now reset their progress bar and cooldown timers when being spawned, which makes us able to visualize them better when working within the designer tab.

- "Skills" now implement a "OnStatusSpawned" event which makes us able to retrieve status spawned from that skill

- "OnStatusProcc" event in "Skill" now properly triggers when any status created by that skill proccs

- Several functions have been renamed or re-organized in the proper folder, leading to some compile errors on update.

- Some users might still be experiencing packaging error. The only current known workaround is to start a project from scratch. Bug will hopefully be solved soon.

Tutorial playlists have been updated!
                          A-RPG Sacred Swords
                          Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Take my money the second it's live on the UE Marketplace. Wish there was a way to buy it now from io and also have access to the marketplace version. I just like to keep things in one place as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by EmpireLion View Post
                              Take my money the second it's live on the UE Marketplace. Wish there was a way to buy it now from io and also have access to the marketplace version. I just like to keep things in one place as much as possible.
                              Thanks for the support! I'll work hard towards the final release

Huge tutorial release!

Not less than 17 new videos:
                              Skills:
                              Critical Strike
                              Custom Values
                              Damage System
                              Create Skill Behavior
                              Dash
                              Teleport
                              Camera Shake

Modifiers:
                              Trigger Modifier
                              Presence Trigger

Action Manager:
                              Action Cancel
                              Action Buffer

Combat Manager:
                              Combat Breakdown
                              Floating Text
                              Armor System
                              Damage Type
                              Extra Multiplier

It's a huge addition to the tutorial pool and I can't wait to see what you'll do with all the new possibilities it brings!

Fixing bugs & naming conventions, streamlining some feature workflow and releasing tons of tutorials is the current process. Hopefully it'll make MCE ready for a marketplace release within this month or the next one.

See you on the next update
                              Last edited by Yun-Kun; 04-15-2018, 11:13 AM.
                              A-RPG Sacred Swords
                              Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Update everyone!

Version Early Access 0.301 is live on Itch.Io!
                                Patchnote
                                - Fixed a long lasting bug regarding multiplayer death events, death should be more synchronized than ever!

- Having a better synchronized death also helped synchronizing projectile hits.

- Added "CanInteract" function in example "Interactive" interface to be able to dynamically modify it if an Interactive can be interacted with at this moment

- Added "IsInAngleOfTarget" utility function in MCEFunctionLibrary instead of it residing in "BP_Skill" to make us able to check for an angle in any Blueprint we'd like

- When performing a "ReuniteRagdoll" function we no longer have to specified a base transform, it is automatically stored when performing the "TriggerRagdollDeath" function

- Added "EmptyResources" function to StatManager

- Added "GetActionHotkey" function to ActionManager

- Added "InstigateRevive" function to CombatManager

- Added collision checks to "Teleport" function

- Added "UpdateSkillBaseIcon" function to Modifiers

- Reworked naming convention of "PlayVSFX" to "SpawnVSFX", some functions currently used in your project might generate errors and you'll have to replace them accordingly

New videos live!
                                Updating MCE
                                Stats - Resources
                                Stats - Requirements
                                Tutorial Hub - Interfaces & Manager
                                Skills - Focused Target
                                Combat - Return Focus
                                Combat - Respawn
                                Combat - Cheap Actor
                                Action - String Input

There are over 80 videos on the youtube channel now!

Visit the website for more information!

I'm trying hard to wrap up the final version of MCE for everyone waiting to buy it on the Unreal Marketplace! I initially planned 1 month of Early Access and it's already been 3 months but it's getting better everyday thanks to the early adopters so I think it's worth it. I'll have some vacations in the month so hopefully I'll get a lot of things rolling at that moment.

Waiting to hear your feedback about everything ladies and gentlemen, good luck and have fun in your projects
                                Last edited by Yun-Kun; 05-01-2018, 04:26 PM.
                                A-RPG Sacred Swords
                                Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Working...
                                X