Advanced Locomotion System V3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piepants View Post
    I believe the idea is that after the conversion of the mixamo skeletal mesh using the plugin, the mixamo skeleton will match the UE4 mannequin so that any animations targeted for the UE4 mannequin (these ASL animations for example) can be used without weird distorions as you mentioned. This is just my understanding of it though, I could be wrong.
    Actually, for anyone with the same problem, I just tried Iclone's character creator now and it works perfectly! There's a checkbox that says "use Unreal skeleton" or something like that which does everything for you.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTumTum101 View Post
      Yes, I am planning to do that as well once I release the update.
      Awesome just picked up Kobold pack as well then Only real question is if we are talking weeks or months

Comment

Originally posted by Justin.Dooley View Post
        Awesome just picked up Kobold pack as well then Only real question is if we are talking weeks or months
        Weeks. Still need to finish up some things and do a bit more testing.

Comment

Weeks.
          I can live with that. I'll schedule our character development sprint for the end of June then.

Comment

i think... so beautiful

Comment

I let AI using state2 and set controller rotation to make AI face player when combat(like dark souls), but always not working when AI move to back or other location.

Turn on/Turn off Use Controller Desired Rotation / Orient Rotation to Movement not affect it also..

Anyone have idea?

Comment

I have a question, when I use the normal TPS camera (state 2), I want my character look at enemy when attack, but leave the camera in the current position.

I tried use "Set Actor Rotation" and "Set ACtor Relative Rotation" but this don't work, the character still face the camera rotation.Is there any option enabled on your system that prevents use of these functions?

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareSystem View Post
                  I have a question, when I use the normal TPS camera (state 2), I want my character look at enemy when attack, but leave the camera in the current position.

I tried use "Set Actor Rotation" and "Set ACtor Relative Rotation" but this don't work, the character still face the camera rotation.Is there any option enabled on your system that prevents use of these functions?
                  By default, the character faces the Control Rotation, which is the camera direction. You could change this by using the Actor rotation in the AnimBP instead of the Control Rotation. This is something ive changed in V2 to make it easier to do the kinds of stuff you want.

Comment

[MENTION=24501]KingTumTum101[/MENTION] is it possible to get a playable demo? We are very interested in your asset but would like to check it before purchasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wurlox View Post
                      [MENTION=24501]KingTumTum101[/MENTION] is it possible to get a playable demo? We are very interested in your asset but would like to check it before purchasing.
                      I may release one after I release V2, but I'm not positive. We'll see.

Comment

Eagerly awaiting V2! We are holding off integrating this system until after the update

Comment

By default, the character faces the Control Rotation, which is the camera direction. You could change this by using the Actor rotation in the AnimBP instead of the Control Rotation. This is something ive changed in V2 to make it easier to do the kinds of stuff you want.

Them I will wait until you release the update in the locomotion system to do this. I hope you release it soon >_<

Comment

When you update to 4.16, can you include an implementation of the new "Spline IK Solver" so that we can turn off all the First Person head bobbing. I am going to use 3rd and 1st person, but switching into 1st, induces motion sickness in a lot of people, with the current animations and 1st person view "fixed" to head movement. Most new games are moving away from 1st person head bobbing. Thanks, love this, can't wait for V2.

Comment

Is it safe to assume that V2 will be an update to this and not a new purchase altogether?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CrashA51 View Post
                                When you update to 4.16, can you include an implementation of the new "Spline IK Solver" so that we can turn off all the First Person head bobbing. I am going to use 3rd and 1st person, but switching into 1st, induces motion sickness in a lot of people, with the current animations and 1st person view "fixed" to head movement. Most new games are moving away from 1st person head bobbing. Thanks, love this, can't wait for V2.
                                Well right now I'm just focused on getting V2 out for both 4.15 and 4.16. Afterwards, thats definitely something Ill look into for a 4.16 update, or maybe a tutorial.

Comment

Working...
                                X