Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes would be very interested to buy

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm finding all types of blueprints/assets for Oceans/bodies of water that handle buoyancy, but none for a running river. Not really well versed on the visual asset side of Unreal yet. If I were to take your river and bring in someone with some know-how, do you thing it's difficult to create buoyancy, direction, etc using your asset?

Comment

Oh man, I really need this !

Look awesome, welldone
        Hope see it soon on the marketplace !

Comment

The only thing I'd request is the ability to set the speed of the river per spline point, or if it scaled depending on the width of the spline point (for example a smaller width would be faster and it would blend between the other two spline points). I've managed to achieve it with a normal material so should be achievable but I know nothing about flow maps and DF implementation (not needed it as yet :P). But if it had something like I'd definitely drop 50 bucks on it.

Comment

yes, I'd be interested.

Comment

I would purchase it if I could run a boat along it, adjusting the boats z coordinate by using a continuous trace to the water surface, or if there was bouyancy. Being able to have a waterfall would definitely be a plus. It would have to work on an iMac and the latest version of Unreal.
              Last edited by Gryfalcon; 01-27-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiest View Post
                The only thing I'd request is the ability to set the speed of the river per spline point, or if it scaled depending on the width of the spline point (for example a smaller width would be faster and it would blend between the other two spline points). I've managed to achieve it with a normal material so should be achievable but I know nothing about flow maps and DF implementation (not needed it as yet :P). But if it had something like I'd definitely drop 50 bucks on it.
                Yes, I will definitely buy it. The above would be a must! "Procedural Nature Pack Vol.1" may have some stuff to peak at and tweak for your blueprint asset. If it had all that, a good waterfall unlike other assets, and maybe some water FX, I'd easily drop $100 on this.
                Last edited by NightroGames; 02-02-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

positive. Please release it.

Comment

What's the status on this?

Comment

idem
                      waiting for a release date :]

Comment

| Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Definitely looking forward to have this.

Is it possible to put objects into river like leaves, and let them follow the current of river?

Comment

Working...
                          X