Cliff Tower Ruins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    50% discount is on for the next two weeks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post
    Just bought it.
    Thanks! Don't forget to rate!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cruddynight View Post
    This product is on SALE on the marketplace!
    Just bought it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This product is on SALE on the marketplace!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More than a week passed but I don't see your product discounted on the UE4 marketplace. I avoid buying assets outside of the marketplace whenever possible, I would have bought it if you discounted on the marketplace too.
    Hi, I didn't receive any information from Epic about. I contacted them a week ago about the issue. Unfortunately I have to wait for the reply first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It takes a bit longer to put your product on sale on the UE4 market.
    More than a week passed but I don't see your product discounted on the UE4 marketplace. I avoid buying assets outside of the marketplace whenever possible, I would have bought it if you discounted on the marketplace too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No summer sale on the marketplace ?
    It takes a bit longer to put your product on sale on the UE4 market.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No summer sale on the marketplace ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Summer Sale 75% Off on Cuberush http://cbr.sh/pskfvi

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's not HDR, it's default Sky with my post-processing module.

Pack has been updated!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Which HDR did you use? I really need it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! Hopefully it will be on the Marketplace soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, it's not the best solution, but it is a solution. I've updated all screenshots, have a look.
    Oh, that's definitely an improvement. I think it looks great. :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Remdale View Post
    Understood and well, perhaps it is best to just do what you can to cover it up or leave it as it is then and move on to your next project. Interesting about adding modular smaller bricks. Like your thinking. I wouldn't know if it would look good until I had tried it, but there's a lot of wear that can be added to the stones as materials in UE4 like was outlined in the videos and that may mask the repetitiveness. But people could do that on their own, too.
    Well, it's not the best solution, but it is a solution. I've updated all screenshots, have a look.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you, the tiling here is difficult to fix, because it's not a texture, it's baked geometry. My mistake was to use smaller pattern from the beginning.

I added a lot of smaller bricks, that can be added manually and break up the pattern. Otherwise it would take ages to rework every single piece. Which can be done, provided I have more time.
    Understood and well, perhaps it is best to just do what you can to cover it up or leave it as it is then and move on to your next project. Interesting about adding modular smaller bricks. Like your thinking. I wouldn't know if it would look good until I had tried it, but there's a lot of wear that can be added to the stones as materials in UE4 like was outlined in the videos and that may mask the repetitiveness. But people could do that on their own, too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X