Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cliff Tower Ruins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Cruddynight View Post
    Thank you, the tiling here is difficult to fix, because it's not a texture, it's baked geometry. My mistake was to use smaller pattern from the beginning.



    I added a lot of smaller bricks, that can be added manually and break up the pattern. Otherwise it would take ages to rework every single piece. Which can be done, provided I have more time.
    Understood and well, perhaps it is best to just do what you can to cover it up or leave it as it is then and move on to your next project. Interesting about adding modular smaller bricks. Like your thinking. I wouldn't know if it would look good until I had tried it, but there's a lot of wear that can be added to the stones as materials in UE4 like was outlined in the videos and that may mask the repetitiveness. But people could do that on their own, too.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Remdale View Post
      Understood and well, perhaps it is best to just do what you can to cover it up or leave it as it is then and move on to your next project. Interesting about adding modular smaller bricks. Like your thinking. I wouldn't know if it would look good until I had tried it, but there's a lot of wear that can be added to the stones as materials in UE4 like was outlined in the videos and that may mask the repetitiveness. But people could do that on their own, too.
      Well, it's not the best solution, but it is a solution. I've updated all screenshots, have a look.
      My Environment Artist Portfolio
      My Artstation

      My Marketplace

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Cruddynight View Post
        Well, it's not the best solution, but it is a solution. I've updated all screenshots, have a look.
        Oh, that's definitely an improvement. I think it looks great. :-)

        Comment


          #19
          Thanks! Hopefully it will be on the Marketplace soon!
          My Environment Artist Portfolio
          My Artstation

          My Marketplace

          Comment


            #20
            Which HDR did you use? I really need it!

            Comment


              #21
              It's not HDR, it's default Sky with my post-processing module.

              Pack has been updated!
              My Environment Artist Portfolio
              My Artstation

              My Marketplace

              Comment


                #22
                Summer Sale 75% Off on Cuberush http://cbr.sh/pskfvi
                My Environment Artist Portfolio
                My Artstation

                My Marketplace

                Comment


                  #23
                  No summer sale on the marketplace ?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post
                    No summer sale on the marketplace ?
                    It takes a bit longer to put your product on sale on the UE4 market.
                    My Environment Artist Portfolio
                    My Artstation

                    My Marketplace

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Cruddynight View Post
                      It takes a bit longer to put your product on sale on the UE4 market.
                      More than a week passed but I don't see your product discounted on the UE4 marketplace. I avoid buying assets outside of the marketplace whenever possible, I would have bought it if you discounted on the marketplace too.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post
                        More than a week passed but I don't see your product discounted on the UE4 marketplace. I avoid buying assets outside of the marketplace whenever possible, I would have bought it if you discounted on the marketplace too.
                        Hi, I didn't receive any information from Epic about. I contacted them a week ago about the issue. Unfortunately I have to wait for the reply first.
                        My Environment Artist Portfolio
                        My Artstation

                        My Marketplace

                        Comment


                          #27
                          This product is on SALE on the marketplace!
                          My Environment Artist Portfolio
                          My Artstation

                          My Marketplace

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Cruddynight View Post
                            This product is on SALE on the marketplace!
                            Just bought it.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post
                              Just bought it.
                              Thanks! Don't forget to rate!
                              My Environment Artist Portfolio
                              My Artstation

                              My Marketplace

                              Comment


                                #30
                                50% discount is on for the next two weeks!
                                My Environment Artist Portfolio
                                My Artstation

                                My Marketplace

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X