Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Stats Kit - Track the gameplay of your game and show it to the player!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panda Studios View Post
    Graph output? In what sense? This pack is mainly designed to be not on a per-game basis but on a life-time basis and graphs would just mean increasing values over a graph without downs as it counts up, not down.
    Its great that it is not per game basis and i understand about having a child for per game basis, however I was wondering if it could be used to track rank say over the last X amount of days see the image below attached. I have three of your other assets and am very happy with them however i was just hoping that this did graph outputs was all as ive noticed a competing product that does (Game stats Kit) and would have just preferred to run with yours.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_b4c94e7581cde760bc5c119224a7e3ea-png.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1127925

Comment

Changelog:

4.16 update
      Marketplace: Live
      Itch.io: Live
      Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
      Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
      Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by Smartay View Post
        Its great that it is not per game basis and i understand about having a child for per game basis, however I was wondering if it could be used to track rank say over the last X amount of days see the image below attached. I have three of your other assets and am very happy with them however i was just hoping that this did graph outputs was all as ive noticed a competing product that does (Game stats Kit) and would have just preferred to run with yours.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]140582[/ATTACH]
        I believe i read that this could be duplicated and modified to work on a per game basis as well as global? If true graphs would be a nice addition to have on an overview screen for game length if you track on any of the following

• Per time frame: Track the rate of a value e.g. resource collection rate
        • At time: Track a value at the time since begin e.g. resources, health
        • At time cumulative: Track a value at the time since begin after adding it to the previous one e.g. total resources collected, kills, score
        • Custom: Freely choose both, the x and y value. Especially useful in turn-/round-based games e.g. damage per round

If not I would be interested in talking over pricing around the extra work or modifications Im just trying to compare yours and a competitor against what best fits as a base I already own two or three of your other marketplace items so would just prefer to stick with what i know as I have been extremely impressed with the other packages i have purchased

Comment

Player Stats Kit is on sale for 40% off on the summer sale! https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ayer-stats-kit
          Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
          Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
          Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

Comment

multiplayer support?

Comment

Working...
            X