Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapon Master VR Support Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KarnageGaming View Post
    Hey quick question.. before I integrate new melee weapons (Swords,Axes,ect) do they have to be skeletal meshes or can the be static meshes? Thanks again!
    They need to be skeletal meshes with at least 1 bone. If you have purchased them and they came as static meshes you can export them, add a bone in your program of choice, and then import them as skeletal meshes. The bone needs to be at the point in the weapon you want it to be "attached", so be cognoscente of that when placing it. Hope that helps!
    Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
    Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
    Assets:
    Weapon Master VR

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mahlukat View Post

      Hey I am sorry I was very angry that time. Please sorry for my bad behaviour your package is great but if I solve everything in your project by myself its too much time consuming. Its true that you made great effort for this package but there are many problems and bugs, in every step I found new one; for example In survival mode character, If I choose assault rifle instead of normal pistol, even I made everything, I reload, I put magazine etc... still I cant fire! Why? I trigger but nothing happens?

      Also I want to edit some magazines and projectiles but I couldn understand how it works. There are many names on each object. Which one is for bullet, whihc one is for what, its all very very confusing. There are many things in the project names are mis-match. For example how can I know which magazine belong to assault rifle? Naming is very important. I figured out after many hours projectiles with "instant hit" have the real projectiles with projectile movement. But what is spawner I still dont know? What is held projectile I dont know? What is magcheck collision channel why it exist? I dont know. What is the purpose of weapon col collision channel? Why it exist? I dont know. You should simply write down everything what is what.
      Did you pull back the slide on the rifle? In Weapon Master you have to chamber a round like you would in real life by grabbing the slide (aka charging handle), pulling all the way back until it stops, and then releasing it. This may seem confusing if you are unfamiliar with firearms, but it is how they function.

      If you dont want this real world functionality, and would rather have more simple firearms, try out the basic firearms (the ones that are tan in color).

      Everything in the project is named according to real world conventions. The Assault Rifle uses 5.56 bullets therefor uses the 5.56 magazine. The pistol uses 45 ACP so its mags are 45 ACP magazines. They are named that way because multiple guns can use 5.56 mags, etc.

      In 1.1 I am fixing some of the confusing naming to help people better understand the template. I am aware that my initial efforts were not ideal when it comes to naming.

      I am sorry you are having issues, I am trying to get 1.1 out as fast as possible as it will be more user friendly.

      The reason you will see "Flying Up" is if you attach something to the character that has World Dynamic or World Static as its Collision Object Type. This happens because the ground trace hits that object and thinks it is the ground and moves the character up, which moves the object up, then the whole process repeats and you go flying into the air. Make sure nothing you attach to the character has that Collision Setting.

      The reason the character will "Float" when you physically walk out over an edge in roomscale is I designed it that way. In other words, its not a bug. I did this because people get sick when falling is implemented into VR. That is also why I left jumping out.

      That said I have been asked to add in falling and jumping as an option and both are coming in 1.1.

      Weapon Master VR is still in heavy development. I feel I have been pretty clear about this. The template works straight out of the box but there is still A LOT of work to be done by me to make it more feature rich and user friendly. Part of the problem right now is a lack of tutorials on guns which arose when I decided to make massive changes to firearms for 1.1. I realize this deficiency and I am working hard to make it right.

      If you are in a hurry, and feel Weapon Master VR is too far away from being ready for you, then by all means ask for a refund. I don't want someone unhappy with their purchase. But if you want to keep at it maybe jump in our discord server sometime where I, and a few customers making games with Weapon Master, may be able to help you faster.
      Last edited by OneShotGG; 09-11-2017, 09:10 AM.
      Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
      Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
      Assets:
      Weapon Master VR

      Comment


      • As a heads up, I am not going to be doing any more tutorial streams until 1.1 is out. I will be doing a stream today where I set up the bolt action rifle's skeleton in Maya for those that are interested. It will start at 2:30 and run until I get it into the engine. This stream will also highlight a new feature of guns and Mags in Weapon Master VR, the visible internal Magazine.

        Beta 2 of 1.1 is almost done and includes brand new, way more advanced, recoil logic as well as bug fixes for beta 1 and the bolt action logic!

        Along with save/load beta 3 will have falling and jumping logic as well as some character improvements.
        Last edited by OneShotGG; 09-11-2017, 09:20 AM.
        Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
        Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
        Assets:
        Weapon Master VR

        Comment


        • I can understand you made everything according to real life but you didnt write anything. You just name gun as "Assault rifle". All assaults rifles on the world using 5.56 mags? I am not sure but even it is true, how we would know?

          I excatly understand how guns work, and this is why I choose this package. You've made everything very realistic and this is so nice, thank you. But as I said, assault rifle(yellowish one) doesnt work, you can try withyourself. Is it because of character I choose? I was trying that time with survival character. Is that the reason?

          Look here attachment. I didnt understand why my VR character doesnt start with assault rifle with scope? Is this my mistake, can you look please? What ever I try, assault rifle doesnt start with scope.

          I will not refund from this point, I already use it. But still I dont recommend this package. Nearly everystep there is a bug. I will edit my comment after 1.1 update.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mahlukat View Post
            I can understand you made everything according to real life but you didnt write anything. You just name gun as "Assault rifle". All assaults rifles on the world using 5.56 mags? I am not sure but even it is true, how we would know?

            I excatly understand how guns work, and this is why I choose this package. You've made everything very realistic and this is so nice, thank you. But as I said, assault rifle(yellowish one) doesnt work, you can try withyourself. Is it because of character I choose? I was trying that time with survival character. Is that the reason?

            Look here attachment. I didnt understand why my VR character doesnt start with assault rifle with scope? Is this my mistake, can you look please? What ever I try, assault rifle doesnt start with scope.

            I will not refund from this point, I already use it. But still I dont recommend this package. Nearly everystep there is a bug. I will edit my comment after 1.1 update.
            There are two types of guns in weapon master. BP_SimpleFirearm and BP_PhysicalMagazineFirearm. In the example level and the range the BP_SimpleFirearms are the yellow colored ones and the BP_PhysicalMagazineFirearms are the green ones.

            There are 2 BP_SimpleFirearm examples; BP_Pistol_Basic and BP_AssaultRifle_Basic. You currently cannot spawn with attachments using these. Its not a bug, just something I haven't done yet. I will be adding this functionality to them in 1.1.

            There are 7 BP_PhysicalMagazineFirearm examples (BP_AssualtRifle, BP_AssaultRifleIronSighted, BP_AssaultRifleScoped, BP_Pistol, BP_TacPistol, BP_Shotgun, BP_ShotgunIronsighted). With this weapon type you CAN spawn with a scope attached! If you need an example look at BP_AssaultRifleScoped.


            In these videos I just did on twitch I go over some basics of spawning with a weapon in your hand.

            Here I spawn a Basic Assault Rifle (BP_AssualtRifleBasic) (Yellow one)
            https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174082768

            Here I spawn a with an advanced Assault Rifle (BP_AssaultRifle) (Green one)
            https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174081042
            Last edited by OneShotGG; 09-11-2017, 06:07 PM.
            Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
            Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
            Assets:
            Weapon Master VR

            Comment


            • Hey guys just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm Colin, I'm the other half of this operation, specifically the art and creative half. You haven't seen a ton of my work in Weapon master as that's Oneshot's territory as the brains here, I pretty much as the resident gun expert here made sure that down to the minutia the guns operate as real guns do. You've seen a little of my work though in the free/light version of Zumbie the Zombie and his animations and our logos and advertising graphics but I'm hard at work on our other projects we created weapon master for as well as pre rigged weapon master guns we'll be releasing and also making more free little goodies for you guys for weapon master.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	259.0 KB
ID:	1352104Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	230.8 KB
ID:	1352105Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	1352106Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	1352107

              We're going to be adding some free to use game assets in the next update to replace the crappy ones Oneshot made, ammo box pickup meshes and accurate to scale bullet and empty casing meshes for all our supported guns that are all free to use in your personal projects should you want to. Every time we ad a new supported firearm action type we will be adding a free simple but decent looking gun mesh that works with it as well as a nice looking bullet and empty casing as well as an ammo box pickup mesh all caliber appropriate to proper size and scale. So like when we add revolvers I will make a .44 magnum bullet and casing as well as a .44 magnum ammo box mesh which will be added to weapon master along side it. I'm working on a free production quality unusual mp5k variant model which will also be free with weapon master as an example of what kind of quality you can expect from the production quality weapon master ready guns we'll be releasing.

              I made an account because there's going to be more stuff from me being added to WM and production quality assets available for purchase alongside it going forward and I just really wanted to thank all of you for your support. Your enthusiasm has really been encouraging and we're far from done with weapon master! So nice to meet all of you and by all means share with the class what you're working on with weapon master if you want to. We're really interested in what people are creating with it!


              Last edited by baserock_love; 09-11-2017, 07:01 PM.
              Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
              Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
              Assets:
              Weapon Master VR
              Heavy Diesel previews and product tutorials on youtube
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0...WgYzbg-qA/feed

              Comment


              • Hi, Just purchased this pack a few days ago, looks and feels fantastic. Main reason I bought this was for the directional movement locomotion. The survival video convinced me to buy since I am a fan of the move through environment as opposed to teleportation. But sadly I have run into a few major problems. After watching your main VR character+hand overview video and digging through all 30 pages on this forum. I am lost and need help.

                First after migrating to my project and selecting any one of your VR_Gamemodes. I found the direction simple forward movement is reversed. And the directional pad movement type seems to work and not work, basically sketchy. Not sure why. My inputs match your projects inputs. Not sure whats the problem here. Could you help?

                Second, My character keeps popping up or floating onto walls and or ceilings above (ex:2nd floors) This happens with both teleportation and directional movement options. popping up near certain objects, walls, or ceiling above. and eventually onto 2nd floor above. From my current understanding, I would need a blocking volume with teleport occlusion to prevent this? I don't see this volume in your ranged demo map and the movement or teleport does not lift me up onto the 2nd floor. So I figure I need this no step collision option.

                Problem is i am not sure how to set this up. When I go to select my meshes/walls/ceilings in my level, they don't have the same list of collision options as I find in your demo map. How do I get these extra options, no step, teleportation occlusion into my meshes? Perhaps I missed something, Thanks for any help.

                Oh, and there seems to be a problem in your demo map when playing in VR. The level is completely white, there is faint outlines of meshes, but unplayable. I can provide pictures. I thought it was a postprocess error. all other levels work fine. Not sure what the problem is there. please fix.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Architect3D View Post
                  Hi, Just purchased this pack a few days ago, looks and feels fantastic. Main reason I bought this was for the directional movement locomotion. The survival video convinced me to buy since I am a fan of the move through environment as opposed to teleportation. But sadly I have run into a few major problems. After watching your main VR character+hand overview video and digging through all 30 pages on this forum. I am lost and need help.

                  First after migrating to my project and selecting any one of your VR_Gamemodes. I found the direction simple forward movement is reversed. And the directional pad movement type seems to work and not work, basically sketchy. Not sure why. My inputs match your projects inputs. Not sure whats the problem here. Could you help?

                  Second, My character keeps popping up or floating onto walls and or ceilings above (ex:2nd floors) This happens with both teleportation and directional movement options. popping up near certain objects, walls, or ceiling above. and eventually onto 2nd floor above. From my current understanding, I would need a blocking volume with teleport occlusion to prevent this? I don't see this volume in your ranged demo map and the movement or teleport does not lift me up onto the 2nd floor. So I figure I need this no step collision option.

                  Problem is i am not sure how to set this up. When I go to select my meshes/walls/ceilings in my level, they don't have the same list of collision options as I find in your demo map. How do I get these extra options, no step, teleportation occlusion into my meshes? Perhaps I missed something, Thanks for any help.

                  Oh, and there seems to be a problem in your demo map when playing in VR. The level is completely white, there is faint outlines of meshes, but unplayable. I can provide pictures. I thought it was a postprocess error. all other levels work fine. Not sure what the problem is there. please fix.
                  Weapon Master VR is meant to be a starting template, migration is possible but it can lead to some strange issues for obvious reasons. Ill try my best to help though.

                  Are you on oculus or vive? Do any of these errors happen on a fresh install of Weapon Master that isn't migrated?

                  "First after migrating to my project and selecting any one of your VR_Gamemodes. I found the direction simple forward movement is reversed. And the directional pad movement type seems to work and not work, basically sketchy. Not sure why. My inputs match your projects inputs. Not sure whats the problem here. Could you help?"

                  Check your input settings. If you are on Vive the vertical input should be inverted (-1) on Oculus it shouldn't. What do you mean by work/not work? Is this on our levels or yours? There should be no sketchiness.

                  "Second, My character keeps popping up or floating onto walls and or ceilings above (ex:2nd floors) This happens with both teleportation and directional movement options. popping up near certain objects, walls, or ceiling above. and eventually onto 2nd floor above. From my current understanding, I would need a blocking volume with teleport occlusion to prevent this? I don't see this volume in your ranged demo map and the movement or teleport does not lift me up onto the 2nd floor. So I figure I need this no step collision option."

                  The player in weapon master is constantly looking for "Ground" with a trace. When it finds ground, by shooting a trace down from the middle of the capsule, it sets the players height in the world. This functionality seems to be causing 90% of the issues people have with weapon master. Here are tips to keep these errors from happening.

                  1. Nothing in your world should have the collision object type of World Static or World dynamic other than ground. Absolutely nothing you attach to your character should be either of these collision object types either.
                  2. World objects that you don't want to "Step Up On" should have the collision object type No Step.
                  3. Teleportation occlusion shouldn't be put on meshes but should be put on invisible collision objects in your level to keep people teleporting only in the areas you want them to. This was my work around for the problems I had with Epic's implementation of teleportation which would allow you to teleport through ceilengs.

                  "Problem is i am not sure how to set this up. When I go to select my meshes/walls/ceilings in my level, they don't have the same list of collision options as I find in your demo map. How do I get these extra options, no step, teleportation occlusion into my meshes? Perhaps I missed something, Thanks for any help."

                  You set the Collision Object type for your meshes to decide if they should be seen as ground or not. If No Step, teleportation Occlusion, etc are not showing up that would explain all of your issues as they are absolutely needed for the system to work at all. Weapon Master needs all of its collision channels to be migrated or it basically breaks. Its possible your migration got corrupted somehow.

                  Is your world made up of meshes or bsp? If you are using BSP that would explain your issues as you cannot change its collision object type (its always world static).

                  "Oh, and there seems to be a problem in your demo map when playing in VR. The level is completely white, there is faint outlines of meshes, but unplayable. I can provide pictures. I thought it was a postprocess error. all other levels work fine. Not sure what the problem is there. please fix."

                  I just tried all of our maps and this didn't happen. Epic tests all updates and they didn't find it either. Could you please provide pictures and possibly a screenshot of your rendering options as I am not sure where to start in helping you fix this?


                  Also, would you mind sending me a copy of your project via dropbox or something? If so please PM it to me and I will take a look. I am beginning to think that the migration got messed up somehow.

                  For future reference here is how I insure perfect migration of assets.

                  1. I create a new project with Weapon Master VR and give it the name of my game project (ex. My Awesome Shooter Game).
                  2. I then migrate assets from my old project to this new one.

                  So, basically I don't migrate weapon master at all, I migrate my other project into a fresh install of weapon master. Why? Migration seems to sometimes not bring in all the correct configuration settings for collision and button mapping. Without this stuff 100% correct Weapon Master VR wont function. By only ever using fresh installs of Weapon Master VR I prevent errors and missing data from breaking the system.
                  Last edited by OneShotGG; 09-13-2017, 09:56 AM.
                  Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
                  Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
                  Assets:
                  Weapon Master VR

                  Comment


                  • I think I am going to do a tutorial today on setting up a Weapon Master VR project and building a simple level. The game mode will be survival game mode.
                    Last edited by OneShotGG; 09-13-2017, 09:57 AM.
                    Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
                    Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
                    Assets:
                    Weapon Master VR

                    Comment


                    • So Beta 2 is close to being ready for testing. Unfortunately I have a wedding to attend out of town this weekend so I am not exactly sure when I will release it. I am trying to get it out before the wedding, but I can't be 100% certain I will have time.


                      Weapon Master VR 1.1 Beta 2 Patch Notes

                      Major Bug fixes
                      -You can once again remove mags from the inventory
                      - Burst fire is back for BP_AdvancedFirearms!


                      BP_AdvancedFirearm
                      - Rotating Bolt Logic added (for bolt action rifles)
                      - Complete rewrite of recoil logic with a bunch of new variables to play with
                      - New spline added to hierarchy that handles the placement of bullets when using Visible Interior Magazine.
                      - Weapons can now have a visible interior magazine. the bullets get added, removed, and move up and down correctly!

                      BP_VRCharacter
                      - You can now swap between grabbing a magazine with the highest bullets, lowest bullets or random amount of bullets from the mag inventory by pressing the off hand menu button(Vive) or lower button (oculus) while your off hand is interacting with the mag inventory and your main hand holding a mag weapon.
                      - You can now swap between bullet types for a magazine or internal mag weapon by pressing the hand menu button(Vive) or lower button (oculus) for the hand interacting with the mag inventory while holding a mag, or internal mag weapon in your other hand.

                      BP_Attachments
                      - new recoil mod stats added
                      Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
                      Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
                      Assets:
                      Weapon Master VR

                      Comment


                      • Weapon Master Setup Part 1

                        https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174519709

                        Warning: It is not recommended to migrate Weapon Master VR into a already created project!

                        Recommended set up procedure
                        1. Select Create New Project using Weapon Master Asset in MP Vault
                        2. Name your new project
                        3. Select engine version
                        4. Hit create
                        5. Migrate files from your old project (if you have one) into this new project.
                        Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
                        Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
                        Assets:
                        Weapon Master VR

                        Comment


                        • Hi OneShot. Thanks for answering my questions. So it seems migrating my project over to Weapon VR master solved most of the problems Not a typical workflow but nice to know that it solved most problems. Hopefully you updated the marketplace description with the proper setup, this should avoid half the support questions and free up your time.

                          Anyway, I still have a problem with popping up onto objects. I did some trial and error and found out no problems navigating static objects.(my 2 floor house) As I didn't have to change any collision setting and your system still worked fine for an empty version of the house. I currently testing to pinpoint the problem and see if different collision types can solve my problem. But I narrowed it down to BP Actors and Triggers. Which I have many within my level for multiple scripts and events going on in my house. This seems to be the problem.

                          So the new questions now seems to be
                          1.Proper Collision type for BP triggers. As the trigger volumes collision is effected by your movement system. (If I change default collision for triggers they wont trigger anymore)
                          2.What do you recommend for proper collision setup for Characters BP.

                          Oh, And I still got the white lighting problem in your demo level within a new WMVR project. I will take a screenshot later.
                          Last edited by Architect3D; 09-14-2017, 05:30 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Architect3D View Post
                            Hi OneShot. Thanks for answering my questions. So it seems migrating my project over to Weapon VR master solved most of the problems Not a typical workflow but nice to know that it solved most problems. Hopefully you updated the marketplace description with the proper setup, this should avoid half the support questions and free up your time.

                            Anyway, I still have a problem with popping up onto objects. I did some trial and error and found out no problems navigating static objects.(my 2 floor house) As I didn't have to change any collision setting and your system still worked fine for an empty version of the house. I currently testing to pinpoint the problem and see if different collision types can solve my problem. But I narrowed it down to BP Actors and Triggers. Which I have many within my level for multiple scripts and events going on in my house. This seems to be the problem.

                            So the new questions now seems to be
                            1.Proper Collision type for BP triggers. As the trigger volumes collision is effected by your movement system. (If I change default collision for triggers they wont trigger anymore)
                            2.What do you recommend for proper collision setup for Characters BP.

                            Oh, And I still got the white lighting problem in your demo level within a new WMVR project. I will take a screenshot later.
                            Weapon Master is considered a complete project by the Marketplace, which is basically a template. You are meant to use it as a starting point. I will make this more clear in documentation. That is why migrating causes so many issues. You are meant to migrate into a weapon master project.

                            Your BP_Actors, what are they? Like small objects laying about your house (tables, lamps, etc)? You may need to set their collision to no step.

                            As for your questions:
                            1. What Collision Object Type are you using for your Triggers? As long as they are not set to world dynamic or world static you shouldn't see problems.
                            2. The Player Character should have the PlayerCharacter Collision Object type.

                            Likely what you need to do is this:

                            1. set your Trigger's collision object type to something other than World Static, World Dynamic, NoStep, or teleportationocclusion (make a new one called WorldTrigger maybe?)
                            2. Make sure the Trigger is set to overlap PlayerCharacter in its collision matrix
                            3. Make sure generate overlap events is checked
                            Then:
                            4. set your characters collision or trigger component to PlayerCharacter (default for weapon master capsule)
                            5. set your character collision to generate overlap events
                            6. set your characters collision matrix to overlap whatever Object channel you set the trigger to.

                            You should probably also make sure that the dummy movers collision capsule is NOT PlayerCharacter collision.



                            I have no idea why you are getting the rendering error. If you could get me pics I can try to narrow down what the issue is.
                            Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
                            Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
                            Assets:
                            Weapon Master VR

                            Comment


                            • You can ignored the comment about BP_Actors. I meant my BP_Actor Triggers. Basically the only problem left is the trigger collison.

                              I cant make a new collision object type. it says there is only a limit of 18. It seems you have used them all up.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Architect3D View Post
                                You can ignored the comment about BP_Actors. I meant my BP_Actor Triggers. Basically the only problem left is the trigger collison.

                                I cant make a new collision object type. it says there is only a limit of 18. It seems you have used them all up.
                                Hmm, I'm gonna see if I can reduce the number of collision channels in 1.1.

                                Try and use the physics body one for now.
                                Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedfoxx777
                                Weapon Master VR Tutorial Stream Every Monday 2:30pm to 5pm CST.https://www.twitch.tv/redfoxx777
                                Assets:
                                Weapon Master VR

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X