Weapon Master VR Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneShotGG View Post
    Pm me a Dropbox link and I will take a look. Will be the fastest way to get this resolved .
    Sounds good thank you very for taking the time to have a look! Much appreciated ! Ill drop a link in your inbox.

Comment

The laser that shows up for the menu system
      Consider supporting me on patreon

Weapon Master and VRE Merge TUT

Life Art Studios | Discord | End of Days - VR Zombie Survival

Comment

its the draw debug function under interaction widget in your vr character blueprint.

Comment

no matter how I try to activate it, it only shows up when I toggle the menu button. Also, which one of your tut videos goes over the BP_PhysicalMagazineFirearm so I can set this up properly?
          Consider supporting me on patreon

Weapon Master and VRE Merge TUT

Life Art Studios | Discord | End of Days - VR Zombie Survival

Comment

How long for the oculus version? Iam hanging in a loop until release

Comment

Maybe Beta access for customer ?

Comment

Originally posted by PXDN View Post
                Maybe Beta access for customer ?
                We just got our Oculus Rift in so its going to be a few days before we have everything set up. I'll see what I can do when that happens.

How long for the oculus version? Iam hanging in a loop until release
                We just got our rift in so it will be a bit for us to get everything added in and tested. I hope to have it in this week but save/load is taking forever.

Originally posted by Starkium View Post
                no matter how I try to activate it, it only shows up when I toggle the menu button. Also, which one of your tut videos goes over the BP_PhysicalMagazineFirearm so I can set this up properly?
                As karnage mentioned its the draw debug function. I am not sure why it casts a shadow at all. Are you sure you are not getting the debug VR bug that happens when you don't use Antialiasing?
                Heavy Diesel Softworks, LLC - Owner

Comment

Dev stream is live!

Comment

So after the stream today I decided that this friday I am going to release version WM version 1.0.4. This will be a 4.17 version of WM with preliminary Oculus Rift Support.

1.1 is taking longer than expected so I do want to get yall Oculus support so those of you using it wont have to delay your work. It will be available on itch.io on Friday and MP whenever epic decides to update it.

Comment

These are going to be the initial controls for oculus touch support. Right is main hand and left is off hand

Click image for larger version

Name:	riftinitialcontrols.png
Views:	1
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	1132240

These are going to be optional controls I add in later (likely after 1.1). Right is main hand and left is off hand.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	riftfuturecontrols.png
Views:	1
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	1132241
                      Last edited by OneShotGG; 08-09-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OneShotGG View Post
                        So after the stream today I decided that this friday I am going to release version WM version 1.0.4. This will be a 4.17 version of WM with preliminary Oculus Rift Support.

1.1 is taking longer than expected so I do want to get yall Oculus support so those of you using it wont have to delay your work. It will be available on itch.io on Friday and MP whenever epic decides to update it.
                        Are there any other differences from the 1.0.3 version? In other words is there any reason for Vive owners to update to this?

Comment

Awesome! Thank you for the oculus rift update. I purchased on itch.io do you update their too?

Comment

Originally posted by tcla75 View Post
                            Are there any other differences from the 1.0.3 version? In other words is there any reason for Vive owners to update to this?

No. This is just for the people who need Oculus support sooner rather than later.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you for the oculus rift update. I purchased on itch.io do you update their too?
                              Yes I will always update there.

Comment

Hey I know your probably busy but just checking in to see if you had a chance to take a look at the test project?
                                Thanks for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X