Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third Person Shooter Kit - Cover system, Human AI, Paragon characters, QTE & new stuff is coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by apoisonedgift View Post
    This looks epic! Nice work.
    Thank you!

Originally posted by Denmengel View Post
    Very good. The only thing on the market that's a complete mini game. I would recommend this to a beginner only if they want an example project on what can be done. What would be great would be some kind of tutorials or breakdowns on how everything is done. Just implementing sections of the menu map would take someone with above intermediate knowledge. That could be a series of tutorials in itself. Not to mention dozens of gameplay mechanics and extras that are in this pack. Simple things like changing weapons takes more than just providing a new mesh.
    Personally I'm finding a lot of "I didn't know you could do that" and "How did he do that".

Don't get me wrong. This is about one of the best things on the market right now and has stuff you can't find. (well worth at least twice the price) But, for someone who is at a point where they have maps already designed but doesn't know how to take it to the "next level", using this as a template could be confusing.
    Something similar to the tutorial series for the Generic Shooter would be perfect.
    Originally posted by Sen3D View Post
    Awesome!! I'll buy it as soon as I can!! This is exactly what I need!

Tutorials/Documentation would be awesome, but with 4.15 on the horizon, I might be more concerned getting the latest features there.
    Thank you! There is couple tutorials and documentation from Side Scroller Shooter Kit which should be applicalble for TPS kit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Originally posted by Jmeletou2014 View Post
    Bug !!!
    Are you playing in editor viewport? It looks like your viewport has non standard resolution. Try to lauch with new window or enlarde viewport with F11 key.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bug !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	curseur.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	901.3 KB
ID:	1122813

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome!! I'll buy it as soon as I can!! This is exactly what I need!

Tutorials/Documentation would be awesome, but with 4.15 on the horizon, I might be more concerned getting the latest features there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very good. The only thing on the market that's a complete mini game. I would recommend this to a beginner only if they want an example project on what can be done. What would be great would be some kind of tutorials or breakdowns on how everything is done. Just implementing sections of the menu map would take someone with above intermediate knowledge. That could be a series of tutorials in itself. Not to mention dozens of gameplay mechanics and extras that are in this pack. Simple things like changing weapons takes more than just providing a new mesh.
    Personally I'm finding a lot of "I didn't know you could do that" and "How did he do that".

Don't get me wrong. This is about one of the best things on the market right now and has stuff you can't find. (well worth at least twice the price) But, for someone who is at a point where they have maps already designed but doesn't know how to take it to the "next level", using this as a template could be confusing.
    Something similar to the tutorial series for the Generic Shooter would be perfect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent! Here's hoping I'll get some free time soon to really get into editing with this one. Thanks again!. :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks epic! Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=668891]FastGamerr[/MENTION] [MENTION=162542]pharrowboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=25315]MeshMagnet[/MENTION] [MENTION=3111]theevil128[/MENTION] [MENTION=91766]McRangerRare[/MENTION] [MENTION=57460]Sen3D[/MENTION] [MENTION=37711]Mickey512[/MENTION] [MENTION=348]odi[/MENTION]

Third Person Shooter Kit is finally out on Unreal Marketplace!

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...on-shooter-kit

Here's new trailer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome news! Can't wait. :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hamsterPL View Post
    Thanks!

That's great! Your project is good example how quickly you can make something playable and good looking using my kit.

Originally posted by pharrowboy View Post
    How Long till its on the store? this kit sounds awesome and i'd like to buy it.

Epic has accepted my pack and kit will be released marketplace on February 8th!
    Last edited by hamsterPL; 02-03-2017, 11:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by pharrowboy View Post
    I've just submitted files to Epic, so I'm guessing it will be out in a month.

Here's new video from example campaign levels:

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MeshMagnet View Post
    Looks cool. I'll have to check this out.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by FastGamerr View Post
    YES! Really looking forward to this and taking my project to an environment I'm more familiar with.
    That's great! Your project is good example how quickly you can make something playable and good looking using my kit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YES! Really looking forward to this and taking my project to an environment I'm more familiar with.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks cool. I'll have to check this out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X