[WIP] VR Essential Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronbubl View Post

I tried using the bp you made in studio template and i got a lot of errors. is it possible for you to post a studio template with the bp actions of grabbing etc? i have no clue how to fix the bp myself.

thanks
    Its really easy to get this working. you need to add it to the default VR template then you can migrate that to the studio template

Comment

The Interactable Actor is still one of my favorite tools to work with. Sadly it cant be Nativized. As soon as you nativize it for a packaged build the actors inheriting this class are moved away in a certian direction. Looks like translation multipied.

If i find something ill make sure to post something here. Maybe the community and the maker are still out there using it too and can help !

Comment

Hi jamis,
        can you help me? I have this Essential Kit, its realy good but I have one problem.
        First I tested make manualy all in new clean project but still I had problem with collision and grab system.
        Now I have imported all into my project. Function is good but I have my camera view still down or under floor. I can not solve this problem.
        And if I look on some blueprints then I see some old definiton.
        I use engine 4.21.2 - can you change it for this version or send me some fixed files or something?
        THX very much
        Last edited by Sektan; 01-27-2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much! I have a question, can you please tell me how can i add a door handle with door blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by ronbubl View Post

I tried using the bp you made in studio template and i got a lot of errors. is it possible for you to post a studio template with the bp actions of grabbing etc? i have no clue how to fix the bp myself.

thanks
            Hi, if i do this, i cant switch the objects between the hands! If i open the other hand, the object fall down!

Comment

Hi jamis,

Thanks for the template....

is it possible to rotate the wheel like car steering, with limited rotation. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X