Multiplayer TopDown Survival Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LagrangePoint View Post
    Hi there! this is a great template I did purchase it although it`s for top view twin stick shooter, I know it can be modified (everything is possible) to third / first person shooter, I did try different things but still got stuck, I think it`s a bit tricky and a lot of things need to be changed but i`m still trying, can you give me some ideas please? I suppose that i`m not the only one interested in this modification, Thank you !
    did u get this to work, if so can you share how as im just getting nothing from author on email or forums, i tryed what he posted but still not working

Comment

I'm sorry for responding so late but due to business matters I have to travel very much currently and therefore don't have access to my working machine.

Originally posted by oldnag View Post
      ok i cant get that to work at all, is there any way u can set it up and show me, do you have skype that i can contact you on?
      I'm sorry but I can't develop other people's games for them. I'm sure this is understandable. Please note that marketplace creators are only required to fix bugs and update to new engine version. Nonetheless I've always given much more support to my customers. Explaining them how implemented features work, giving detailed ideas how I would approach solving problems they face / implementing new features they want and sometimes even giving step-by-step instructions if I had the time and felt that the customers already tried hard.

But there are some questions that have to be answered in detail before anyone can give support for anything.

What result do you exactly want?
      What are you currently experiencing instead?
      What have you tried so far?
      Twitter | Multiplayer TopDown Survival Kit | Fog of War | Game Stats Kit

Comment

Originally posted by Pepeeee View Post
        I'm sorry for responding so late but due to business matters I have to travel very much currently and therefore don't have access to my working machine.

I'm sorry but I can't develop other people's games for them. I'm sure this is understandable. Please note that marketplace creators are only required to fix bugs and update to new engine version. Nonetheless I've always given much more support to my customers. Explaining them how implemented features work, giving detailed ideas how I would approach solving problems they face / implementing new features they want and sometimes even giving step-by-step instructions if I had the time and felt that the customers already tried hard.

But there are some questions that have to be answered in detail before anyone can give support for anything.

What result do you exactly want?
        What are you currently experiencing instead?
        What have you tried so far?
        ive tryed what you posted on the forum, it didnt work, all im trying to do is get a 3rd person controler workin instead of the top down twin stick controls, im not askin you to add features to the kit all im askin is how to get the 3rd person template character working with this

Comment

has anyone thats bought this got 3rd person to work that could share how.

Comment

ok ive been trying for over a week to try get the third person controler to work but every thing i try does not work, im not amazing at the engine so PLEASE can you help me to get this to work please. ffs its not alot to ask of you.

Comment

Could you send a detailed description with how exactly you want the controls to work per mail? Do you probably want to have the same controls a popular game has? If so, include its name please. Furthermore please send me a detailed description why it's not working so far / how the controls currently work. Ideally including screenshots.

Are the controls not working like wanted?
              Is the camera not moving like wanted?
              Is the camera not rotating like wanted?
              Last edited by Pepeeee; 10-20-2017, 05:05 AM.
              Twitter | Multiplayer TopDown Survival Kit | Fog of War | Game Stats Kit

Comment

i have already sent a few emails and got no reply, im not sure why this is so hard to understand, when you launch a new project and choose 3rd person template. thats the controls i want. i had most of it working except the camera always needs right click to rotate and doesn't no matter how hard i try look/rotate with mouse axis. i have the controls working just not the camera moving/rotating with mouse.

Comment

ok so here is my settings

and as you can see in the .gif i need to hold the mouse button to move camera, how do i get rid of that so it moves with out pressing the mouse button.

Comment

here u can see i need to press button to rotate
                    https://i.gyazo.com/035abbe173877aa5...b5b4dad6ef.gif

Comment

• Can ANYONE help me with this please.

Comment

• Pepeeee ive tried elsewhere on the forums to get help to get this to work but no one can help they says its something in the kit that need changed, i see your online on forums but never get a reply.

Comment

Working...
                        X