Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i find free assets on the marketplace?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How can i find free assets on the marketplace?

    Hi,
    i tried to search for free assets on the marketplace, i found the Epic Games profile and it's already great but i was wondering if there was some search options that i missed to only show free assets?
    Thanks.

    #2
    Just navigate into the forums
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...Resources-List
    Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by githubgameyeah View Post
      Hi,
      i tried to search for free assets on the marketplace, i found the Epic Games profile and it's already great but i was wondering if there was some search options that i missed to only show free assets?
      Thanks.
      There are no such search options on the marketplace. I'd love it if they existed, but nope, no search by price.

      Comment


        #4
        Useful stuff in Community Tools, but....

        Originally posted by macoll View Post
        FYI githubgameyeah:

        The link above doesn't include Epic's own freebies / demos / showcases just to let you know...
        In addition to no search, Epic has moved stuff. You can look in the Learn Tab of the Launcher.
        Then look in Showcases & Environments on the UE4 Marketplace webpage. (Infinity Blade etc).

        Comment


          #5
          Just scroll, it would take some time, but since the free one have "free" instead of numbers, you would notice it easily. Also it would help to know what actually exist out here.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by franktech View Post
            FYI githubgameyeah:

            The link above doesn't include Epic's own freebies / demos / showcases just to let you know...
            In addition to no search, Epic has moved stuff. You can look in the Learn Tab of the Launcher.
            Then look in Showcases & Environments on the UE4 Marketplace webpage. (Infinity Blade etc).
            You made my day franktech I've been quoted by 'teh franktech' !! lol...my answer was the beginning of a long search for githubgameyeah indeed, a kind of ''point of start''
            Last edited by macoll; 11-17-2016, 05:03 AM.
            Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by macoll View Post
              You made my day franktech I've been quoted by 'teh franktech' !! lol...my answer was the beginning of a long search for githubgameyeah indeed, a kind of ''point of start''
              'The Franktech'... Sounds a bit too like 'The Donald' to be of any real comfort politically.
              But you're not still accusing me of secretly being Jonathon Frederick so progress there?

              Anyway good luck to githubgameyeah... Getting started in UE4 sure isn't all that easy.
              But it looks like you've been at this game a while. Is France good for game dev Oliver?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by franktech View Post
                But you're not still accusing me of secretly being Jonathon Frederick so progress there?
                It is really hard to tease these days indeed

                Originally posted by franktech View Post
                But it looks like you've been at this game a while
                Yeah, i am old and fat

                Originally posted by franktech View Post
                Is France good for game dev Oliver?
                Absolutely not as you may know but we can thank the internet every day, it provides good opportunities.
                Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by githubgameyeah View Post
                  Hi,
                  i tried to search for free assets on the marketplace, i found the Epic Games profile and it's already great but i was wondering if there was some search options that i missed to only show free assets?
                  Thanks.
                  You can actually find free assets by selecting a category of package you need! It would not display filter if you are on marketplace homepage.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by githubgameyeah View Post
                    Hi,
                    i tried to search for free assets on the marketplace, i found the Epic Games profile and it's already great but i was wondering if there was some search options that i missed to only show free assets?
                    Thanks.
                    Or you can visit here https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ts?priceRange=[0,0]

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X