No announcement yet.

Dialogue Tree V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, if anyone found the bug in example map with Frank's quest (cannot be finished), here is a way to fix it, open up his blueprint, and change choice index from 2 to 1.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_391.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	1125087

Regards.

Comment

Hi there, so if I am going to use this in 4.14 the difference will be no mini-map and the older dialogue edit system, or has it updated for 4.14 as well. Oh never mind, I have now moved my project to 4.15.
      Last edited by ajbombadill; 05-13-2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Hello, I am following you video tutorial, but the "Dialogue_Data" table you refer to at time 2:04 in the video no longer exists, has it been changed to "Dlg_NPC_Data"?

Comment

In 4.15 the "Dialogue_Data" table you refer to at 2:04 no longer exists, has it been changed to "Dlg_NPC_Data"? Also there are changes in several of the BP's and they are no longer the same as this video, are you planing on making an updated video tutorial? As it is very hard to figure out with the new setup you have implemented.

Comment

very disappointing, i buy it, at the first step i get a bucket load of errors, i just added the behavior component to my already existing character, and bam,errors all around, any help please
            Click image for larger version

Name:	123.png
Views:	1
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	1130808

Comment

Please consider creating a new Video Tutorial done using version 4.16. The Written setup info is very difficult to follow and a new video would be so much much better and easier!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajbombadill View Post
                Please consider creating a new Video Tutorial done using version 4.16. The Written setup info is very difficult to follow and a new video would be so much much better and easier!!
                Hello, the new video tutorial will be soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fshk View Post
                  very disappointing, i buy it, at the first step i get a bucket load of errors, i just added the behavior component to my already existing character, and bam,errors all around, any help please
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]147787[/ATTACH]
                  i am sorry this happens, i can't find anything on my side, maybe you did install it wrong?

Comment

New update 3.0 is released just now!

Comment

Uploaded video tutorials, if you have any questions please reply to support email.

Comment

This is a very powerful and complex system with tons of options for customization, documentation is not great, but their email support has been excellent.

Comment

Now on sales!

Comment

Working...
                          X