Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alara View Post
    Hi again!

I just successfully connected your QTE plugin to our game project. It works great! And next is dialogue's turn.

But I have a few questions: If I migrate dialogue plugin right now, will it be easy to update it when a new version will be released? Or is it better just to wait for the new update?
    And roughly when do you plan to release a new update?
    Thanks, Well - it is already released, ask me if you have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino zavr View Post
      Thanks, Well - it is already released, ask me if you have any issues.
      Ok, thank you!

Comment

I think I probably found a bug. If you continue to press "E" after start of the dialogue, it will generate additional dialog windows.

I can fix it myself, just wanted to let you know, just in case.
        Last edited by Alara; 01-26-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I think I probably found a bug. If you continue to press "E" after start of the dialogue, it will generate additional dialog windows.

Thanks for finding it out, i was sure that this is not possible(there is dialogue check func), i'll check it when i will be at home.

Comment

yet it was bug, seems i forgot that i detached it for some tests, for anyone i leave this here until new update will be released.
            New update is coming soon (week or two) and will have more improvements and updates,
            i provide change-log for everyone that modified this pack to compare what is changed, and update those by yourself.

i leave this pic how to fix this, just plug this node in dialogue_component's event graph, and everything should work fine.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_93.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1122108

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Hello everyone, the new major update is coming on, it will provide more quest features - multi-objectives and also mini-map system and ability to set active quest and see where objective leads, also instead of 3 choice variations now you can set them as many as you need(index variations).

But i warn everyone, it will probably destroy old versions workflow, so you should backup your changes with old project before working on new version, you can try to copy-paste values from matching arrays to quickly import your old sequences, i am sorry, yet there is no way to add features without reset.
                Thanks!

Comment

The new update is delayed guys, i am almost re-making all the logic from scratch, but i promise you much more easy editing and many new features!
                  Thanks for patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino zavr View Post
                    The new update is delayed guys, i am almost re-making all the logic from scratch, but i promise you much more easy editing and many new features!
                    Thanks for patience.
                    Thank you very much for your work! Looking forward to it

Comment

Can I integrate another quest system into your dialogue system without problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocet View Post
                        Can I integrate another quest system into your dialogue system without problems?
                        Hello, this is possible but you should be experienced with blueprints, because quest system is tied with dialogues a bit, so to swap this quest system to other one you should edit blueprints.
                        Last edited by Dino zavr; 02-24-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone, the update for 4.15 is done (but not released yet, working on documentation) it provides alot and alot more features and simplifies the workflow as much as possible, it will include Mini-map system that can show quest's and NPC locations(and custom ones if needed), and much upgraded quest logic, with rewards and multi-tasks, also more easy dialogue editing. I am writing a documentation now, so it may take few days because there is much more to explain. Thanks everyone for patience, i hope you will like it!

Comment

Good to hear, looking forward to it!

Comment

Thanks for all the effort! I'm also looking forward to it!

Comment

Update for 4.15 is released, documentation is included, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X