This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Unreal Doc QA!

I have just found an issue on the Level Designer Quick Start Page (https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...art/index.html).

Within the page, there is a lot of formatting issues, with text and images overlapping.
    In the image below, the web page is zoomed out so that an overview of the issue may be observed.

The only section affected by this is section 3.
    I am viewing the web page in firefox 79.0.

Kind Regards,
    Ben

Comment

• echo_four commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey BenGittins! Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you try reattaching the image (I don't see it) or try sending it to me directly? Also, let me know if you seem to experiencing this issue on any other pages.

Hello there!

I found a problem on this page : https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...age/index.html

Note that it happened the first time I loaded the page, when I looked for the word "scaling" with CTRL+F and went down to this section.
    Then I refreshed the page and it's now correctly displayed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	285.8 KB
ID:	1804907
    Physics > Graphics

Comment

• echo_four commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Rainoxer! Thanks for passing this along to us. That's so weird. I'm using Chrome and I don't see any issues. What browser are you using?

Chrome 85, also (vanilla) Firefox 80. when I press "Ctrl", the scroll bar at the right of the page disappears . and I cannot scroll in any way. same thing when I press Win+D.

Comment

• echo_four commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey jazznazz! Thanks for reaching out to us and I'm sorry that's giving you trouble. This sounds really strange. I've made a ticket so that we can look into this. Let us know if you have any other details concerning this issue (ex. Which OS you're using, does this happen on other pages, etc.).

• echo_four commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello again jazznazz. I just wanted to give you an update on this. We looked into this issue and were unable to reproduce it. Please let us know if you're still having trouble and if so we can take another look.

Originally posted by doomsdαy View Post
    Detailed description of the issue:

Working with Modular Characters
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...shmergeexample

All TArray types are missing in the Mesh Merge Example section .h code sample

Additional info that is helpful: Firefox & Chrome in Desktop & mobile

sadly, it's been three months since this post and still no fix to this issue, any update on this?

alternatively it would be cool if you guys made one of those live streams about modular characters which is a really important topic

Comment

• echo_four commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey doomsdαy! Sadly, I don't have much of an update. Your initial request was ticketed and passed along to the team. However, it's still waiting to be resolved. I've bumped the ticket to see if there's anything I can do to help it get some traction. I've also added your other request (regarding the live streams).

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay. The docs team is working on a lot of great stuff, and unfortunately edits like this can take some time.
Working...
X