Error in doc page Setting Up Android SDK and NDK for Unreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in doc page Setting Up Android SDK and NDK for Unreal

There is a small but annoying error in these instructions for getting the SDK/NDK up and going:
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...dio/index.html

In the Android Studio install, it shows you picking Standard and then at the end getting the Verify Settings screen. This screen only comes up if you choose Custom, not Standard.

This was confusing because I had some other issues preventing it from installing the SDK (noted in another thread) and I wasn't able to verify that it thought it should install the SDK. When I finally figured out that I should use Custom and saw what it was using for the SDK on this Verify Settings screen, it clued me into the problem.

Hey jepvr! Thanks for reaching out to us. I see what you're talking about (Under the 2. Setting Up Android Studio for First-Time Use section, also looks like the bullet numbers might be off). I'll pass this along so we can look into fixing this.

Comment

Hello again jepvr. I just wanted to let you know that I've updated this article. You should see the changes once they're published in a few days. Thanks again, and let us know if you spot anything else that looks off!

Comment

Working...
      X