Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile (Android/Oculus) DLC (creation, packaging and playing) training stream and docs - when ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LEARNING RESOURCES] Mobile (Android/Oculus) DLC (creation, packaging and playing) training stream and docs - when ?

Is there any way we could have a training stream about creating, packaging and then playing DLC for mobile (Android/Oculus) platform ?

I am sure people would like to learn how to set up main project/game so that it would be easier to add multiple DLCs after the release; how to package (into separate DLCs) additional content added to the project after the main game was completed and the game was released; how to have main game to accept DLC content (also where it needs to be placed in relation to already installed game on Android device or Oculus Go/Quest) after it was acquired by the user.

Ideally Blueprint-only, but if C++ has to be used, it would be nice to accommodate UE4 developers who don't really code in C++ and are mostly Blueprints developers.

Thanks beforehand

P.S. I assume models/anims/levels/textures/etc. (assets) would be in DLC packages, but the additional gameplay functionality would have to be coded (Blueprints) into the main game. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Working...
X