Can't Redeem Code for Paul Kind's Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LEARNING RESOURCES] Can't Redeem Code for Paul Kind's Video

Pic attached. In HIGH END PRODUCT LIGHTING AND RENDERING (EXTERIOR) Paul shares a code to get the project files. Sadly, this doesn't work, and so it's another video tutorial that can't be used right now due to lack of project files.

I tried on both the webpage and the launcher. And no email arrived either. And no project file available in my list.

Please fix the lack of project files in these great tutorials.

Hi Phuein,

Thanks for reporting this issue! You can report feedback for the Academy courses directly on the course page using the Feedback button. In this case, just select the Bug report or problem with course option.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FeedbackButton.PNG Views:	1 Size:	1.4 KB ID:	1605100Click image for larger version  Name:	FeedbackForm.PNG Views:	1 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	1605101

I've also sent email to our internal Academy alias, letting them know that there's an issue.
    Last edited by Jim.Bradbury; 04-08-2019, 06:28 PM.
    Jim Bradbury | Learning Resources | Epic Games

Comment

Hey Jim, thanks for the quick response.

I didn't notice that Feedback button all the way down there in the corner heh, my bad. It's usually where generic websites put "Chat with Us" buttons, so I'm probably used to ignoring it.

Comment

Don't feel bad ... I did the same thing, until the Academy folks pointed it out :-) I sent an internal email, but it would be good if you also file feedback using the Academy feedback system.

Comment

Alright, I'll do it now. Thanks.

EDIT: Went on my launcher now and noticed the project is suddenly there. They either fixed it real fast, or some other issue causes a delay between applying the code and getting the actual project listed.
          Last edited by Phuein; 04-08-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks again for reporting this! It looks like your report off the issue (via my email) kicked off some action here that resolved the issue.

Comment

I have also tried to get the learning content for the tut but it said no page found

Comment

Thanks for reporting this issue! You can report feedback for the Academy courses directly on the course page using the Feedback button. In this case, just select the Bug report or problem with course option.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FeedbackButton.PNG Views:	1 Size:	1.4 KB ID:	1605100Click image for larger version  Name:	FeedbackForm.PNG Views:	1 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	1605101

Comment

Working...
                X