• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

404 Error in the documentation

I was looking through the documentation and I found this link:
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...set/index.html

It gives a 404 error page.

There isn't a report button there, so I figured I will do it here.

404 here too.

Accursed 404 errors!
    Favorite Quotes:
    "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
    "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
    "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by 94 View Post
      404 here too.

Accursed 404 errors!
      There are a bunch of pages which don't work anymore, you find answers on the answerhub with a link to documentation and you just get a 404 error.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoatsy View Post
        There are a bunch of pages which don't work anymore, you find answers on the answerhub with a link to documentation and you just get a 404 error.
        Happened to me once or twice when I downloaded it through an HTML program.
        Just refused to let me view the page. (I would download the whole documentaion... Really a pain when you need that Documentaion now and it doesn't work!)

I always thought it was my fault... But now It seems it is on Epics side sadly.
        Favorite Quotes:
        "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
        "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
        "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

I was looking through the documentation and I found this link:
          https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...set/index.html

It gives a 404 error page.

There isn't a report button there, so I figured I will do it here.
          This particular error we are aware of and will be fixing shortly.

Can you provide links to the pages that don't work? There are a few (2 or 3) we know of and are working to fix, but all other pages should be working.
          Unreal Engine Documentation
          Bored? Follow me! @ffejnosliw

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Wilson View Post
            This particular error we are aware of and will be fixing shortly.

Can you provide links to the pages that don't work? There are a few (2 or 3) we know of and are working to fix, but all other pages should be working.
            I don't know them anymore, when I find one and I will remember it I will post it.

Comment

Working...
            X