Epic **** launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LAUNCHER] Epic **** launcher

Epic launcher stuck at 'Please wait' before downloading starts. Once got over with it after several times of restarting, but again when the downloading finally started I got stuck at fluctuating download count which increases and decreases over time to vain (resolved this issue with chunk speed=1). After this when the downloading finally completed it got stuck again at 'please wait' at the post processing screen. At this time I was starting to pull my hairs with both my hands in frustation. Finally after 5 days wasting over redownloading and restarting this **** launcher it finally installed. I was at the login screen and felt like I won some kind of world war. I then entered my login credential and guess what!? Stuck at please wait. Now I am going bald thanks to you guys.

Probably you need a faster/better more stable internet connection.

What are you using?
    Something like this ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	network.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1116341

Comment

Hey Zapitup,

Sorry to hear there is a problem with connecting to the launcher. Please visit: http://help.epicgames.com for more assistance with it. Here you will find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need help. I hope that works for you, but feel free to quote me and ask if you have any questions.
      Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
      How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
      Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
      X