Error code: IS-MF01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error code: IS-MF01

i've downloaded the Dev Kit from the Epic Games launcher twice now, but this is all that I get when i try to launch it...

Can anyone help?
    Attached Files

ok, so i removed the Dev kit, and tried to redownload it. now I'm getting error code IS-FC02... FML

Comment

no one can tell me whats going on?

Comment

Are you running the launcher as an Administrator?

Also, what are you're system specs?
        Favorite Quotes:
        "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
        "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
        "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

I'm sorry that you are not able to launcher the Engine from the launcher. For direct support, please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ here you can find a contact form that should help you out. To access the contact form, please use the "Email Us" button under the "Contact Us" section.

If you are looking for a more immediate solution, you can also launch the engine without the launcher by running the UE4Editor.exe in your engine build folder. You can also try building from source if you download the full source code from the launcher.

I hope that helps!
          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
          X