No announcement yet.

Steam Multiplayer Tutorial Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that the E3 is over let's see if we can get the videos on the next week.
    ProBoon, Old-School FPS, Open Source & Tutorials
    Support Project Boon on Patreon

On Steam Soon, Click Below

Comment

Originally posted by masterneme View Post
      Now that the E3 is over let's see if we can get the videos on the next week.
      Maybe we'll get Half Life 3 too

Comment

Well they already told us that e3 is a blocker so let's hope for the best...

Comment

Originally posted by codewing View Post
          Did they? When and where?

Comment

Oh maybe I've misread something.. But I thought that they prioritize e3 and then keep on working... well maybe someone else finds it...

Comment

Oh maybe I've misread something.. But I thought that they prioritize e3 and then keep on working... well maybe someone else finds it...
              weird... I thought I read that too somewhere. Collective hallucination?

Comment

probably deleted it because they won't do it :/

Comment

QA approved! I got the hard drives with all the videos on them back from our QA guy who was able to go through the whole series without any issues. I dropped the hard drives back off with the editor (who was at E3 shooting stuff for us) to add the title cards, stitch videos together and trim the intro/outro for each video (which he said he'll get to next week since he's got other tasks after returning from E3 to tackle this week). I wanted to jump in here and give you an update. Will still let you know when they go live.

Comment

Once I saw "hard drives" I thought something happened to them Keeping fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Bunn View Post
                      QA approved! I got the hard drives with all the videos on them back from our QA guy who was able to go through the whole series without any issues. I dropped the hard drives back off with the editor (who was at E3 shooting stuff for us) to add the title cards, stitch videos together and trim the intro/outro for each video (which he said he'll get to next week since he's got other tasks after returning from E3 to tackle this week). I wanted to jump in here and give you an update. Will still let you know when they go live.
                      Great news! I hope you have SEVERAL backups of those files just in case
                      ProBoon, Old-School FPS, Open Source & Tutorials
                      Support Project Boon on Patreon

On Steam Soon, Click Below

Comment

Thank God! I have been banging my head against the wall waiting for this. I really love your live streams on VR so I am very excited for this Thanks for being on top of stuff Wes. You rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Bunn View Post
                          If he/she's got one done feel free to release it. I'm really excited!

Comment

Sounds good so far!
                            Daniel Mihajlovic |Freelance 3D Artist | Showreel

Comment

Cant wait for it !
                              The Farm - Visit us here !

https://twitter.com/playthefarm
                              https://www.instagram.com/playthefarm/

Comment

any news ??

really impatiant !!

Comment