Forum Orgazination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Orgazination

Please add a way to filter out forum threads related to the ARK game (when using the "New Posts" button);
    Not everyone here is interested in Ark modding and sometimes we look for qualitative discussions in this forum, but related to the engine in general and not aiming at a specific game environment.
    UT has it's own forum, I don't understand why ARK which is a UE4 game too can't.
    | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
    Please add a way to filter out forum threads related to the ARK game (when using the "New Posts" button);
    Not everyone here is interested in Ark modding and sometimes we look for qualitative discussions in this forum, but related to the engine in general and not aiming at a specific game environment.
    UT has it's own forum, I don't understand why ARK which is a UE4 game too can't.
    I for one agree with this.

+1
    Favorite Quotes:
    "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
    "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
    "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
      this thread is giving me deja vu, this is the best answer I can give you.

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall
      I'll see about getting a filtered "What's New" tab, it may not be soon, but we should look into making that easier to parse through

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Currently, we don't have a method of doing this, but I'll check and see if it's something we can get on the roadmap.
        Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Working...
        X