You guys broke forums on Chrome....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Running Chrome 44.0.2403.157 m on Windows 10.

I haven't had a single issue all day. While my badge was showing up outside the content frame, and that's fixed also.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Errvald View Post
    Clear your cache.
    Now it's ok, thank

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ZioYuri78 View Post
    Hey guys, i will use this thread to report my issue.

I'm on Firefox with UEDark skin and the "User information" (sorry, i have no idea how to call it in english) is complete white like as in picture

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54259[/ATTACH]

Clear your cache.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, i will use this thread to report my issue.

I'm on Firefox with UEDark skin and the "User information" (sorry, i have no idea how to call it in english) is complete white like as in picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sajhk3n.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	1084468

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Prob some cookie issue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    Rolled back for now - sorry for all the hassle everyone!
    Maybe it's a sign that upvoting threads/posts shouldn't be for these forums?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VictorAsukaKai View Post
    That's strange... 3 of us running the same Chrome Version, One Windows 8.1, Two Win10. Only one Win10 user works. Strange bug...and I've reset my cache too...

It works just fine in Firefox...
    Yeah and for me its the other way, as I said above Firefox is the one that was broken for me here at work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys this isn't actually Chrome but something else. It works fine for me on latest Chrome on Windows 10 at home, but at work with Firefox 38.1.0 on Windows 7 it does not work. Others above saying different browsers that it does and does not work on so clearly something deeper going on here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for staying on top of this matter Chance!

Rama

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rolled back for now - sorry for all the hassle everyone!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Problem just started today (was working 7 hours ago). Using win 10, and Chrome. Had to use Edge to even be able to get on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yay! It's all back!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Working for me at home now ... no need to clear my cache. Very weird. 8-{

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just to add my experience... I had tried opera, chrome, edge and ie. None worked. Downloaded and isntalled both firefox and maxthon and both worked. Cleared cache on all the initial browsers and it fixed it. Works on all 6 browsers now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DotCam View Post
    MS Edge browser works for me, only issue I had was when trying to sign into my account I entered my user/password and clicked sign in, but for some reason it said something like "It appears you double clicked the sign in button, press it only once" even though I had clicked once. Tried it again, same issue, so I hit enter instead and now everything works just fine.

Chrome is really messed up though, can't do anything...

EDIT: For reference, my Chrome version is: 44.0.2403.157 m
    Running on Windows 10
    Originally posted by John Vanderbeck View Post
    Working fine for me on Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 m, Windows 10
    That's strange... 3 of us running the same Chrome Version, One Windows 8.1, Two Win10. Only one Win10 user works. Strange bug...and I've reset my cache too...

It works just fine in Firefox...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X