New launcher annoying bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New launcher annoying bug?

I wasn't sure where to post this. I couldn't find a "feedback" forum, nor could I find one that seemed to deal with the launcher specifically.

In any case I don't know if it is a bug or a design choice, but the latest version of the launcher keeps resetting back to the Community tab every time I launch a project which is **extremely** annoying to say the least.

hi,

I have moved this to the feedback forum

Comment

Originally posted by smokey13 View Post
      hi,

I have moved this to the feedback forum
      I must be blind. Thank you.

Comment

Am I seriously the one one being driven crazy by this?

Comment

Isn't happening to me, so its not driving me crazy. I could imagine it doing so though.

Comment

why do you even use launcher that much and manage that many projects, i did not open this thing for like a week
            Last edited by CriErr; 08-23-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

HI everyone,

I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, OPP-4055, to be assessed by the development staff.
              Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
              How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by CriErr View Post
                why do you even use launcher that much and manage that many projects, i did not open this thing for like a week
                Because its just faster than browsing to the directory of the project And I usually just leave it running so its always there.

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
                HI everyone,

I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, OPP-4055, to be assessed by the development staff.
                Thanks Adam! I didn't realize it was a bug, so I never thought to report it that way. I thought it was an intentional change so glad to hear this is just a bug

Comment

Working...
                X