This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Much prettier than the old trello. Still not really a roadmap though, hope it'll be more forward-looking in 2021.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got a working link for ya'll https://portal.productboard.com/epic...4-26-fall-2020

Props to Angius from UE4 Slackers Discord

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post

Were you able to login using your Launcher login ? Cuz I can't...
    Same here, cannot log in with epic account

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Moth Doctor View Post
    Whoa, a new roadmap?
    Still looks more like "work done" roadmap, but it's nice to have a full screen for 4.26 instead of slim column
    Were you able to login using your Launcher login ? Cuz I can't...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Moth Doctor View Post
    Whoa, a new roadmap?
    Still looks more like "work done" roadmap, but it's nice to have a full screen for 4.26 instead of slim column
    Well Idk. I still can't see it :P.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Whoa, a new roadmap?

Oh, there's much more information on cards. Trello cards often seemed like quick placeholder, not actually explaining what's the update is about
    Last edited by Moth Doctor; 11-05-2020, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amanda.Schade VictorLerp Ivey Stephen Ellis Are you folks aware that people can't access new Roadmap? Or is it by design?
    Last edited by motorsep; 11-05-2020, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post
    There is a new Roadmap that isn't on Trello and it requires to use Epic's account to sign-in (same deal as with Quixel presumably). Trying to log in and it won't let me :/ Has anyone tried logging into it ?
    Yeap. Doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a new Roadmap that isn't on Trello and it requires to use Epic's account to sign-in (same deal as with Quixel presumably). Trying to log in and it won't let me :/ Has anyone tried logging into it ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for updating

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zeblote View Post
    You must not know how this roadmap works - it only shows the path we have already traveled
    ^ That, it's best to look at it like a diary, it's usually updated after the release. What's the point, we'll never know, they will keep ignoring our discussions about it, and they will keep updating it after releases

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by codewing View Post
    Please update the release targets for 2020 - 4.25/26/27?
    You must not know how this roadmap works - it only shows the path we have already traveled

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The most important thing is that APIs like Chaos, Niagara and many others become production ready ASAP. Then full updated documents on all APIs that UE4 is made of should become available to the public (for BP,C++,Python). And fixes for known critical and serious bugs should not be delayed forever. And it is time for either Python or a new intermediate programming language to exist because BluePrints are nice for small algorithms but become a huge pain to use for anything really complex (anyway if full updated documents to be able to fully use C++ quickly on all APIs were made available I wouldn't care about that too much, I would use C++ first) Is that impossible to achieve? I don't think so. It just depends on what Epic Games really wants to deliver. They have the money to make it happen.
    Last edited by DarkS474; 02-06-2020, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rumor has it that it will happen after GDC

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X