[Request] Blueprints: Possibility to change background grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Now that this is supported in 4.14, can we also have it extended to the UMG Designer Viewport too?
    thats sounds like a bad idea, grid is kinda important when you actually trying to layout stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CriErr View Post
      thats sounds like a bad idea, grid is kinda important when you actually trying to layout stuff.
      Thats why we have an enable / disable checkbox.

It's useful for taking screenshots of your User Interface (especially if you have transparency). 4.14 already has a toggle to enable/disable the widget bounding boxes (G on keyboard), and tbh I'm surprised the widget viewport doesn't draw from the same values as the blueprint graph.

Comment

Dunno, I don't find it useful, same as removing grid in bp editor. But you guys seems happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
          Now that this is supported in 4.14, can we also have it extended to the UMG Designer Viewport too?
          That would be cool! Grid snapping could still be active, just without the visible grid (optionally). I thought that UMG grid uses the same logic for drawing these lines, I'm also quite surprised that it's not.

Comment

so how do you go about putting a cat on your blueprint editor background?

Comment

Working...
            X