No announcement yet.

Packaging for Android in Shipping mode fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build successful in Shipping mode! I had to create the .keystore file.
    Having NVPACK installed from Epic Games\[Engine version]\Engine\Extras\Android\tadp-2.0r8-windows.exe I had to open cmd.exe and to write the command: keytool -genkey -v -keystore my-release-key.keystore
    -alias alias_name -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000
    I just had to replace my-release-key and alias_name with the names I needed.
    After that I followed every appeared step and the .keystore file was created.
    The created .keystore file (the directory was written after creation) I copied in My_project\Build\Android
    After I copied the .keystore file I filled the boxes in Project Settings>Android>Distribution Signing
    And finally Build has been successful.
    Last edited by dgonik; 04-08-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Babcock View Post
      We do not ship the UE.keystore used for releasing Tappy Chicken to Google Play Store. You need to create your own keystore with the Google Play Store dashboard for your application if you want to create Shipping builds for release on the store. I mentioned Sing.keystore since based on the log, this is what you typed into the keystore field on the Distribution settings in Android project settings for your project.
      i'm encountering this error in my build,

"ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:/NVPACK/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat" release -Djava.source=1.7 -Djava.target=1.7"

do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Same here. Cant even build my older project suddenly. Was ok like 1 day ago. Suddenly shipping is not packaging.

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:/NVPACK/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat" release -Djava.source=1.7 -Djava.target=1.7

Comment

The same here. Exactly my words to. Was ok did the gradle enable instead of ant but now that doesnt work either.

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:/NVPACK/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat" debug -Djava.source=1.7 -Djava.target=1.7

Comment

Working...
          X