Large Open-World Kid Kite Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Over 30 mins atm, 16GB Ram, i7 3820K, GTX 980.

Just gonna watch Game of Thrones on the other screen... might get through a season

Wonder if we'll be getting the full level eventually.
    we will get the full with the release of 4.8 those are just some assets from epic the foliage tool and large open world and ai open world streaming are not finished yet
    as for game of thrones hope that once the new season released we won't get the forum transformed to a game of thrones spam^^

Comment

Originally posted by sangloo View Post
      we will get the full with the release of 4.8 those are just some assets from epic the foliage tool and large open world and ai open world streaming are not finished yet
      as for game of thrones hope that once the new season released we won't get the forum transformed to a game of thrones spam^^

:P

Comment

Yeah, took almost an hour. But when you spawn as a character, you fall though the ground. Is that supposed to happen?
        Acclivity Game Studios. Making a BP FPS, Tutorial Series on Blog : On Unreal Wiki : Twitch

Comment

it wont download for some reason. everytime i start the download it stops in 5-10 minutes.
          Tried about 10x

Comment

can i get animals(what i see on gdc trailer) in this open world demo? or it only meshes and landscape materials?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladerskb View Post
              it wont download for some reason. everytime i start the download it stops in 5-10 minutes.
              Tried about 10x
              The editor was "not responding" according to task manager while it loaded for me, try just letting it run for a while and it'll probably finish eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by zip View Post
                can i get animals(what i see on gdc trailer) in this open world demo? or it only meshes and landscape materials?
                In the final demo you will surely get everything, but atm it's just a small asset package

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                  In the final demo you will surely get everything, but atm it's just a small asset package
                  Yeah, right!
                  Taking RAM donations....

Comment

i have 4gb physical and i pumped swap + 15gb, demo loaded when i was back from shop so dont know how long it loaded.
                    tox.chat - Skype alternative
                    blender.org - 3D suite

Comment

Originally posted by AE_3DFX View Post
                      i have 4gb physical and i pumped swap + 15gb, demo loaded when i was back from shop so dont know how long it loaded.
                      Yeah will try and pump swap, ran out of memory opening last night.

Comment

i got 60fps in the showcase map of kitedemo with a r9-290. its normal? how many fps do you get with any similar card?
                        pd: excuse my english.

lfw/paid modeling, painting, texturing.

Comment

Simply the best assets I've ever used! I'm on a 2009 build and I'm getting much better than expected results.....instant UE convert, my ? is if the showcase is 6+ gigs, how big could the full package open world be? 50 gigs???

Comment

Originally posted by brianbrook View Post
                            50 gigs???
                            Hopefully not. Then it would take me 2 days to download it

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                              some information about release date?

Comment

Originally posted by zip View Post
                                some information about release date?
                                Unfortunately there are no information around when the 4.8 will be released

Comment

Working...
                                X