Why the UE 4.6 is missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the UE 4.6 is missing?

Since the new frontend release i can't download the 4.6 of the engine. Only have 4.5 and 4.7 preview. And lots of learning stuff are compatible with 4.6.
    so i tried with my backup of 4.6. And it automatically became 4.5 and must be reinstalled.
    Please help. Thanks a lot.

What happens when you go to "Library" - Add Version - choose your version- download it?

Comment

I got this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled00.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1066078

and this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1066077

and i am using the Mac Edition
      Last edited by rexion; 02-06-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I don't have the 4.6.1 selection in the dropdown list.

Comment

thanks fighter5347, thank you for your reply. But that is not resolve my issue.
          I still can't got 4.6.1 in my download list.

Comment

You can look in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs to see if there are any messages that could help you.

And follow any relevant advice from Troubleshooting Launcher Problems.

You mentioned a backup of 4.6. You could try verifying that there is no permissions issue with C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.6

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Config\Windows\Game.ini seems to be where you would see what Launcher is configured for.

edit: didnt realize you're on MAC...
            Last edited by ngrts; 02-07-2015, 03:27 PM. Reason: mac mac

Comment

thx guys. Now i tried on an other mac. the 4.6.1 is showing. So i think it must be the launcher. I reinsalled the lanucher and now i get the 4.6.1 in the download list.

Finally!

Comment

Working...
              X