Answer Hub - Questions being ignored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answehub is a bit of a desert.

Most of the time when I end up there (through google or whatever source), the question will be unanswered.
    The questions which are answered often have not accepted a solution or are in a very messy state. It's mostly unusable as a qa resource.

It could be greatly improved by using mechanics sites like stackoveflow: Modding, reputation points towards privileges etc...
    There's very little incentive to answer anything, do karma points unlock anything?

Comment

Yeap, I've stopped using AnswerHub because people are unwilling to respect/know the rules.
      | Finite State Machine | Auto-Save Plugin | USQLite Plugin | Object-Pool | Sound-Occlusion | Anti-Cheat Plugin | Property Transfer Tool | Magic Nodes |

Comment

Tim must be super Epic to have 2 badges :O

Comment

hi the name is ari i need help with to activate door in unreal bp it won't work i have watch so many videos about it thou no luck maybe anyone in here can thou i also im using a mac so i don't know if that the problem or what when i hit the E key door should open but nothing happens am i missing something or ? please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You resurrected an ancient thread with something that's not even relevant to the topic at hand, in the wrong forum section.

Comment

Answerhub is empty.
              I don't see a reason why it exists, everyone asks on forums. Don't ask anything on answerhub, you will lose your time.

Comment

Working...
              X