Can create wall Of text in comments easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can create wall Of text in comments easily

Now that I'm comment my blueprints for the markeplace, I would like have a special comment were a can put a wall of text easily.

Now it is a very unwieldy

Click image for larger version

Name:	block of text.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1143755

A dedicated text block node would be awesome. The documentation node exists but is way too complex for what it needs to accomplish.

Comment

Originally posted by erWilly View Post
      Now that I'm comment my blueprints for the markeplace, I would like have a special comment were a can put a wall of text easily.

Now it is a very unwieldy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24413[/ATTACH]
      Look into the reroute node. It will help you out allot as well as keep your Blueprints clean

Comment

Look into the reroute node.
        I dont like reroute nodes, I did start to use when comming but in the end it is a lost of time for my.

A dedicated text block node would be awesome.
        "IƤ! Shub-Niggurath!"

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have entered a feature request, UE-9129, to be taken into consideration. Thank you for your request.
          Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Hi erWilly,

I just wanted to check if you had considered making use of the node comments to achieve this? In the example I can see why the comment nodes would get cumbersome quickly but that is why we added the node comments

for example:-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	1083175

I'm not sure if this fits exactly what you want, but if not - I'd be curious to know why this is the case

Cheers!

Ben.
            Last edited by Benitoe; 08-03-2015, 02:52 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

problem with comments, it actually unpleasant to use since you need to type text into small row.

Comment

Working...
              X