Click image for larger version

Name:	b3280d595435960b285eca21114d42ab.png
Views:	1
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	1064869

Comment

Originally posted by WCode View Post
      Here you go mate tested and working 4.6.1
      Is that OnMouseMove an own made function or how did you get to that? - Forget it, found it already
      Hobby game developer from Germany Follow me on Twitter!
      Stuff I made:
      Steam Workshop Tutorial/Wiki
      Making a full working translation for your game and change it at runtime

Comment

Strange thing about it is when I test it the mouse is not in the middle, I would say a quarter of X and Y.. Do you know why? And is there any chance to hide the mouse cursor?
        Stuff I made:

Comment

Hi iUltimateLP,

If you want to hide the mouse cursor, use the "Show Mouse Cursor" boolean in your player controller and set that to false. You can reset it to true by checking the checkbox when needed.
          Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Its probeboly due to the local viewport is smaller then the desktop reselution.
            If you run in full screen / Imersive Mode am prety sure it be in the midle for you as well.

Get Viewport Size Gets the Absolute size and may be the desktop as i understand it.
            Meaning if you are working in the editor and its viewport is smaller then your reselution it will not be correct.(Workaround Imersive Mode Hotkey: F11)

This should not be a issue if you are running Standalone build.
            Hope this helps.
            WCode
            Last edited by WCode; 01-05-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Its probeboly due to the local viewport is smaller then the desktop reselution.
              If you run in full screen / Imersive Mode am prety sure it be in the midle for you as well.

Get Viewport Size Gets the Absolute size and may be the desktop as i understand it.
              Meaning if you are working in the editor and its viewport is smaller then your reselution it will not be correct.(Workaround Imersive Mode Hotkey: F11)

This should not be a issue if you are running Standalone build.
              Hope this helps.
              WCode
              Well its good but the only problem is I have to right click to move the cam so Its like the normal mouse movement. Any tips for that?
              Stuff I made:

Comment

Originally posted by iUltimateLP View Post
                Well its good but the only problem is I have to right click to move the cam so Its like the normal mouse movement. Any tips for that?
                Using the blueprint above, I get the same results. I really just want the crosshair to act as a mouse on my 3D widget while in VR. Shouldn't be so challenging.

Comment

Well, just as a brainstorm idea, I have not tryed it yet, and even don't know how to approach, but... Anyway - what if we create another player(Actually, I need only second mouse)? I mean, like we have 2 mouses, one that stick in the middle of a screen and interact with 3D-widgets, and second one - actual controller, VR or simple FPS-mouse style. Can we dance from that?

Or... can someone be a great person, and update RadiantUI to current UE version. Because, check this masterpiace out:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...Javascript-CSS
                  Last edited by Dmiboks; 09-29-2015, 06:12 AM.

Comment

@dougb (and anybody who knows )
                    Have you found any solution to your problem ? I'm in the progrees of creating a project in VR with use of motion conrtollers and would love to know is there any simple way to generate a MouseClick event for example on the raycast hit from controller.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21665[/ATTACH]
                      Where did you get On Mouse Move from? I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X