• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Works. Nice job. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We just made some changes, could you please try again?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    Hi

I'm not able to log into my account on the AnswerHub. The forum and the dashboard on unrealengine.com works fine. If I choose my password I get redirect to a 500 error page. If you use a different password, I get the "Invalid Email & Password" message. I tried several ways. Different browser, deleted cookies, ... Nothing worked.

If I click on "Forgot password?", I get redirected to my dashboard on which im logged in. I changed my password and tried to login on the AnswerHub login page. Didn't work.

Regards,
    RattleSN4K3
    Is this problem still happening?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Internal error on logging into AnswerHub

Internal error on logging into AnswerHub

Hi

I'm not able to log into my account on the AnswerHub. The forum and the dashboard on unrealengine.com works fine. If I choose my password I get redirect to a 500 error page. If you use a different password, I get the "Invalid Email & Password" message. I tried several ways. Different browser, deleted cookies, ... Nothing worked.

If I click on "Forgot password?", I get redirected to my dashboard on which im logged in. I changed my password and tried to login on the AnswerHub login page. Didn't work.

Regards,
    RattleSN4K3
Working...
X