Torrent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torrent?

Im not sure if this is the right place but is it possible to be able to download the EXE For UDK ETC via a torrent so we can get faster downloads and the developers can also add games thats been created they like or something .

Regards Chris
    I am the director of MACH 2 Simulations, we are currently developing a freeware flight simulator
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/Mach2simulationsUkLTD
    Facebook - facebook.com/aefsimulator
    Twitter - twitter.com/MACH2Simulation
    website - mach2simulations.co.uk

If you mean UDK and not UE4(Unreal Engine 4) you need to head over here.
    FREE Lightshow
    FREE VR Drum Kit Project

FREE Color LUT Collection
    FREE Physics Driven Spacecraft Project
    FREE GTA Style Vehicle Interaction
    Dynamic DoF(Depth of Field)
    Camera Crossfade

Comment

UE4 uses a launcher which controls who has access to the files, so a torrent isn't possible.

Comment

Also, I don't know how it is on your side, I am having all the time my whole internet speed used when I downlaod the engine.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Launcher uses Amazon S3; Which is a super-powerful server solution. If you're having trouble downloading in terms of speed, it's your end, not theirs.
          KITATUS
          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
            I'm pretty sure the Launcher uses Amazon S3; Which is a super-powerful server solution. If you're having trouble downloading in terms of speed, it's your end, not theirs.
            This.

Not to mention the obvious problems with making .torrents available for a paid-for product...

Comment

Originally posted by Mulldoon View Post
              Im not sure if this is the right place but is it possible to be able to download the EXE For UDK ETC via a torrent so we can get faster downloads and the developers can also add games thats been created they like or something .

Regards Chris
              I think the other comments from the technical side are valuable, but from the legal side, directly from Epic is the only authorized way to get the engine.

Comment

Working...
              X