reply button missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reply button missing

has any one else lost the "reply" button on posts, all I have is "reply with quote".

Originally posted by smokey13 View Post
    has any one else lost the "reply" button on posts, all I have is "reply with quote".
    I have the replay button, what you are using device, iam currently using Tablet Lenovo

Comment

I still have it, but somehow in my case it jumps right into the advanced post view

Comment

Originally posted by ariandani View Post
        I have the replay button, what you are using device, iam currently using Tablet Lenovo
        I am using my laptop.

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
        I still have it, but somehow in my case it jumps right into the advanced post view
        something weird is going on, I still have the big "reply to thread" button but the "reply" button that was on the bottom of each post is gone, also like you when I click on the "reply to thread" button it goes straight to the advanced view, does the same if I click the "reply with quote" button as well

Comment

Originally posted by smokey13 View Post
          something weird is going on, I still have the big "reply to thread" button but the "reply" button that was on the bottom of each post is gone, also like you when I click on the "reply to thread" button it goes straight to the advanced view, does the same if I click the "reply with quote" button as well
          Yeah my Reply button disappeared yesterday in the afternoon (around 4pm Pacific Std Time), and forces me to go into advanced mode as well.. for those who still have the reply button, this image is what I now see (everything's the same except for the reply button).
          Attached Files
          Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

I've moved the thread to Feedback section. Hopefully Epic will fix it by tomorrow.
            FREE VR Drum Kit Project
            FREE Color LUT Collection
            FREE Physics Driven Spacecraft Project
            FREE GTA Style Vehicle Interaction
            Dynamic DoF(Depth of Field)
            Camera Crossfade

Comment

Hey all - who all is affected by this?

@fighter - it's done that to me on occasion, but not every time. Is this consistent behavior?
              Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
                Hey all - who all is affected by this?

@fighter - it's done that to me on occasion, but not every time. Is this consistent behavior?
                It has been like this for me since yesterday afternoon 4pm PST, tried 2 different browsers (chrome & IE) without any difference.
                Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Since this morning it always jumps into the advanced post view -> same happens in every browser and also on my laptop
                  Last edited by fighter5347; 10-05-2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DotCam View Post
                    this image is what I now see
                    same for me

Comment

I'm affected, and I'm using dark theme just like in the image above.

Comment

I've identified the issue, working on getting it resolved ASAP
                        Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
                            I've identified the issue, working on getting it resolved ASAP
                            good, I don't like jumping to advanced mode.

Comment

Is this fixed for everyone?
                              Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Working...
                              X